8 months of abstaining coming to an end!

Bigd5903 said:
By anxious I meant i can't wait, I'm goin nuts over here!

Ah, then we have to ask the question, do you want to take the approach from "theres something about mary" and blow your load yourself beforehand to ensure when it comes down to it you can manage a respectable time after a loooong layoff? =p

I don't have any problems with time. I never did really. Actually the first few times I couldnt cum. I've been practicing the reverse kegal thing while wackin off and now I have almost complete control if i wanted postpone having an orgasm.

DAMMIT!!!!!!!! She doesn't think she wants to anymore. I sick of getting midn fucked. ahhhhhhhh . im in a bad mood now. Ill probably get my freakin mood swings abck again. Ill get back to ya guys if anything changes.

What a situation.

If she keeps waffling, remind her that you've got no problem respecting her wishes, as long as she respects the fact that you don't like being told one thing then getting your hopes casually dashed. And that you're entitled to change your mind as fast and as often as she is. Teasing is one thing, but psychological cruelty's another altogether.

kc_showman said:
What a situation.

If she keeps waffling, remind her that you've got no problem respecting her wishes, as long as she respects the fact that you don't like being told one thing then getting your hopes casually dashed. And that you're entitled to change your mind as fast and as often as she is. Teasing is one thing, but psychological cruelty's another altogether.

EXCELLENT point by showman!

Hey thanx man. I was tryin to think of something to say along those lines but I coudlnt think of how to put it. I'm gonna see her tonight so Ill bring it up. Our relationship hasn't been the same since we stopped. She's afraid that I might leave some day and it would have all been for nothing. I've been seriously thinking about breaking up if this doesn't get worked out because I can't feel for her at the level I did before we stopped. Whenever I'm alone with her I get depressed because all I can think about was how it used to be. I feel ashamed that I've been thinking like this but I dunno. I'll see what happens.

Bigd5903 said:
She's afraid that I might leave some day and it would have all been for nothing.

A) Shes about to loose you because of this anyway

and

B) Check out the flipside of that coin man. You abstain from sex with her for say another year, then maybe you two fall out, or she meets another guy. Thats a long time of sexual activity to waste.

I'm not trying to bum you out, just trying to help you see you need to get this sorted. If in doubt, talk about all this with her, maybe she doesnt see your side...?

I didnt get a chance to talk to her alone yet. The sad thing is, I don't think I want to have sex with ehr anymore now. She just totally killed my drive. I think I need to get out of this. I'll give it a month, then school will be out. She's in a few of my classes so that wouldnt be too good to end it now. I'll see if anythign changes although I doubt it will. Thanks guys for helpin me out.

8 years?! 20 years?!?! HOLY SHIT - how can you go that long without sex??????

BeBobBox said:
8 years?! 20 years?!?! HOLY SHIT - how can you go that long without sex??????

I cant speak for anyone else but I've often strangely felt that after a lengthy period without sex my sex drive diminishes a lot (though it never goes away totally and still tortures the living shit out of me sometimes) whereas when I am dating someone my sex drive increases steadily through the first few months.
Dunno, maybe the body just adapts?

Back
Top Bottom