DLD

doublelongdaddy
Administrator
A new survey from adult product peddler AdamandEve.com reveals that 27 percent of Americans admit to masturbating once or twice a week.

That number seems suspiciously low to us, especially since science has shown that being master of your domain can provide additional feel-great benefits. (Also because the people surveyed were browsing an adult toy website.) “Masturbation is part of a healthy sex life,” says Gloria Brame, Ph.D., a clinical sexologist. “It’s totally safe and harmless. It’s healthier than brushing your teeth every day.”

[Invalid / inappropriate link removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
higherone;495001 said:
Great post DLD!

Thanks Higherone, too much negativity goes around about masturbation and the negative side effects. Having a healthy sex or masturbation is important to a healthy penis.

i agree, many people on the bodybuilding websites suggest to go on no fap and people go longer than 6 months without fapping.

Masturbation is part of a healthy sex life, for me, once a week, and I also buy some masturbator form here
[Invalid / inappropriate link removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
It is said that a jerk a day keeps the doctor away:)

doublelongdaddy;495093 said:
Thanks Higherone, too much negativity goes around about masturbation and the negative side effects. Having a healthy sex or masturbation is important to a healthy penis.

Ya right, I wrote a thread about how not masturbating is helping me and half the ppl here jumped on me saying I'm full of shit.
To each his own I say.
We have nocturnal emissions for a reason; if my load needs to be blown, then it will be blown in a dream about fucking some girl I went to high school with.

Last edited:
warmachine1;495504 said:
i agree, many people on the bodybuilding websites suggest to go on no fap and people go longer than 6 months without fapping.

That's because "test"osterone is produced in your "test"icles.
I imagine having to regenerate semen could affect your workout.

MikeShlort;495572 said:
Ya right, I wrote a thread about how not masturbating is helping me and half the ppl here jumped on me saying I'm full of shit.
To each his own I say.
We have nocturnal emissions for a reason; if my load needs to be blown, then it will be blown in a dream about fucking some girl I went to high school with.

I'm with you Mike.

I don't ejaculate unless its fucking some girl.

I don't masturbate, I use that time to Penis Enlargement.

I feel it takes a lot of energy to replenish your sperm. I'd rather channel that energy into growing.

Powersnake12;495634 said:
I'm with you Mike.

I don't ejaculate unless its fucking some girl.

I don't masturbate, I use that time to Penis Enlargement.

I feel it takes a lot of energy to replenish your sperm. I'd rather channel that energy into growing.

Your goddamn avatar is sure make it hard not to.

It is also beneficial to make a Penis Enlargement session out of a Jerk fest. Using THIS METHOD can make masturbation a big part of you Penis Enlargement by helping gain girth and length and last longer in bed.

Back
Top Bottom