Gotya1212

Registered
Hello All,

I am pretty much a newb but I have done my research and found a couple threads around this information. I hope it is just clogged pore pimple but I can't be sure. What do you guys think? Appreciate the input... Not freaking out.. yet.

No pain, have been a little intense lately. Any and all advice appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 23
For your own sake, let it be! Don't poke or puncture ... Just massage it around, apply some Betadine cream or other anti-infection cream / liquid over it.
I had a pimple, messed up with it too much and now I'm healing the scar.

You can gently massage and try if there's some discharge. If there is, use those creams and liquids mentioned, keep it nice and clean and let it heal.
All the best to you; as said, don't poke it too much like I did, the price is high!

Thanks for the advice. Ive tried to just let it be, as long as my dick dont fall off i'm good. It's been a sex deterrant though for sure.

No problem. Yes, sure things like these are very off-putting, for yourself and a potential encounter. But these things happen, skin is our largest organ.
The intensity you mentioned might be something behind this issue you have, hopefully it is healing well. Of course sanity of hands, equipment and so on matters as well.
I don't know if you use vaseline or other hard "lubricant" for your work outs: those can be a key factor to clogged pores. So, more natural lubricant is advised or good clean up after a session.

I truly hope your skin is turning for the better; mine is so-so, progress has been noticeable, but there is a mark.

The bumps seem to be subsiding a little bit. I took your advice and applied cream and have been much more aware of cleaning follow a session. My BM unfortunatley turns them a dark color so it's been a catch 22 with girth the past few days. I use vasoline with coconut oil - could certainly be causing clogged pores. Still I'm concerned a little its not just a pimple- if I stretch the sking out a little I can feel behind the bumps is a thin tube like thing connected. That's a bad way to describe it and i'm honestly just overly caution with my honey getter.

Sounds like a thing I had, this thin tube like feeling. There was some clogged up and I did poke it and some white build up came. But I honestly suggest the massage, good clean up and so on.
If you're feeling very worried, you could book an appointment with a doctor. It's a good thing to be cautious over your honey getter (nice term), I wish you all the best!

Pimples can be common in PE especially if you are using oil based products. Never pop them, allow them the time to run their course an pop on there own. If you pick or pop them you can cause scaring and pitting. Use a hot compress a few times a day to help speed the healing process.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll post updates so others can learn. This place is a wealth of knowledge.. When people call it a brotherhood they mean it!

Gotya1212;642524 said:
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll post updates so others can learn. This place is a wealth of knowledge.. When people call it a brotherhood they mean it!

:) Thanks my Brother!

God I'm glad I read this. One near the top of the scrotum. Looks like a pimple but harder than I expect, also no visible pore. I tried pretty hard to pop it but the more I went, the worse the idea seems. I hope it heals up quick. I was hoping to show off my extra engorged man-limb this weekend😭

In other news, AMLACTIN. I put it on like an hour ago and it's reduced about 50%😳 it seems to have brought everything to the surface. Wish me luck!

Slampocalypse;648699 said:
God I'm glad I read this. One near the top of the scrotum. Looks like a pimple but harder than I expect, also no visible pore. I tried pretty hard to pop it but the more I went, the worse the idea seems. I hope it heals up quick. I was hoping to show off my extra engorged man-limb this weekend😭

Never ever pop a pimple on your penis! This is a first class ticket to a major scar and pit mark, very unattractive. Always deal with pimples, ingrown hairs, cysts, etc with hot compress and time. It will surface on its own and after that you will heal. Right now I have a pimple on my scrotum and it does hurt and I do get tempted to pick at it but I know better. Within a few weeks it will be gone.

Back
Top Bottom