ProjectBD

Registered
Hey everyone, I was just wondering is it productive and safe to do a double workout on the same day? right now im on phase 1 just doing manual stretching and jelqing..but i do my workout in the morning, and then wear my extender all day long..and i thought, maybe in the evening i could put on the Bathmate for a few minutes, and do another session of jelqing with the added pump from the Bathmate..i know recovery is important but how important, if anyone could give me any advice on this it would be appreciated, thanks !

Shouldn't be a problem if it's a LIGHT workout, but don't overdo it. Listen to your body.

higherone;579692 said:
Shouldn't be a problem if it's a LIGHT workout, but don't overdo it. Listen to your body.

Thanks ! I had already confirmed the answer with DLD before i even posted this but I need to start being more active on the forums again anyway :)
everyone's opinion is appreciated

Hey everyone, I have another question, this time about Head exercises and when it is safe for me to start doing them, as said on my previous messages I am still only 2 weeks into phase 1 but Head growth is something I am really looking forward to..maybe its possible for me to a few light head expansion exercises after my jelqing session, gradually moving up and doing more? Thanks in advance :)

I have always practiced two routines daily as I like to separate length from girth.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering is it productive and safe to do a double workout on the same day? right now im on phase 1 just doing manual stretching and jelqing..but i do my workout in the morning, and then wear my extender all day long..and i thought, maybe in the evening i could put on the Bathmate for a few minutes, and do another session of jelqing with the added pump from the Bathmate..i know recovery is important but how important, if anyone could give me any advice on this it would be appreciated, thanks !

You will gain faster if you can do two workouts daily. Rest is important therefore, you can take one or two days off per week. Training twice daily is very good.

Back
Top Bottom