Rooster4889

Registered
My final goal is to add 1.5 inches to my length and 1 inch to my girth, what do you think is a reasonable amount of time to achieve these gains?

Final goal 7.5 nbp x 5.6 girth mid shaft

3months 6months 1year 2years and so on.
No one can say. It all depends on you really, the only way to find out is to give it a go for yourself to find out..

The equation is

T x Y = X :)

Just plug the numbers in

I know in reality it's hard to say, but I'm just asking what time frame would typically be realistic?

Last edited:
Rooster4889;483839 said:
I know in reality it's hard to say, but I'm just asking what time frame would typically be realistic?

I will be9 summed it up quite nicely--there are way too many unknowns to make any sort of realistic guess--

There is nothing "typical" about this. What may work for me may not work for you as far as gains.

If I said 18 months do you think it's realistic? Overall do you think my goal is realistic?

Yes. For sure.
How has your progress been so far? Are you a fast, slow, or medium gainer?

It's all about how motivation and termination you put into it my friend. Just keep at it and the gains will come, don't get trapped into the thing of measuring every day. The measuring tape can be your bestfriend in the world.. or your worst enemy. Word of advice, Kegel as much as you can... Forcing more blood into your soldier will help with the growth.

18 months sounds good if ure consistent, doing exercises once a week for 18 months won't get u too far, put in the time & the effort & make sure u go hard when doing ure routine & u can see that inch in half that time, it's up to u, good luck.

Rooster4889;483898 said:
The length maybe possible but what about the 1 inch in girth?

1" of girth took me a year but I have heard of men who have done it in a quicker time frame. I would put everything you have into this and ignore time, when you get there won't really matter once your there.

Back
Top Bottom