JAZ how is your ADS Project Coming?

DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
117,346
You were working on an ADS system (All Day Stretcher) last week that sounded awesome and I just wanted to find out how far along it is? I want to try it as soon as it is ready.

-DLD
 
playa7

playa7

Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
559
well, I want to know about it too!
C YA!
 
Lightning

Lightning

@Lightning
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
4,600
I'm Still trying to get some materials together to finish the Prototype. I've been busy doing a couple commercials.

This is going to be the All Day Stretcher everyone has been waiting for!
 
dyslexic_smile

dyslexic_smile

1
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
149
Is this all day stretcher only for stretching your cock? I could really use a couple extra inches of body height, and maybe this could be the answer I have been looking for!!! :)

Humor aside, I hope to see what this thing looks like and how it functions. Keep us all posted.
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
117,346
Originally posted by Jaz
I'm Still trying to get some materials together to finish the Prototype. I've been busy doing a couple commercials.

This is going to be the All Day Stretcher everyone has been waiting for!
Do you think it will be more intense than Lazy Ass Stretches ?

I would love to have an ADS that was actually comfortable and worked.
 
Lightning

Lightning

@Lightning
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
4,600
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
Do you think it will be more intense than Lazy Ass Stretches ?

I would love to have an ADS that was actually comfortable and worked.
Well you see DLD, The Great thing about this all New Stretcher, is that it is Extremely comfortable and you can adjust the tension of the Stretch Accordingly to what is desired. It doesn't matter how strong your grip is anymore and no more tired hands from stretching . It can be Worn all day at the Job while Sitting or Standing. Even if your a Cop or a Fireman running into a Fire Scene or tackling a criminal this Stretcher remains in tact and is completely invisible to others around you.

The Prototype will be finished in a week or 2. Then comes then Party then after the party its the after party and... The Official "All Day Stretcher" Release Party will be Held at the Cro-Bar in South Beach Florida, See ya There!!! LOL
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
117,346
Originally posted by Jaz
Well you see DLD, The Great thing about this all New Stretcher, is that it is Extremely comfortable and you can adjust the tension of the Stretch Accordingly to what is desired. It can be Worn all day at the Job while Sitting or Standing. Even if your a Cop or a Fireman running into a Fire Scene or tackling a criminal this Stretcher remains in tact and is completely invisible to others around you.

The Prototype will be finished in a week or 2. Then comes then Party then after the party its the after party and... The Official "All Day Stretcher" Release Party will be Held at the Cro-Bar in South Beach Florida, See ya There!!! LOL
LMFAO
 
penguinsfan

penguinsfan

Active member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
4,077
It seems hard to imagine that an ADS could be an effective device that is still comfortable and unnoticeable. To me, it would seem like walking around with a boner.
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
117,346
Originally posted by penguinsfan
It seems hard to imagine that an ADS could be an effective device that is still comfortable and unnoticeable. To me, it would seem like walking around with a boner.
It might be good for some unexpected glances from the crotch watchers:bedtimebo
 
P

pUNKY

Active member
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
1,108
wow, im really looking forward to it jazz. Hope it all goes well.
 
ctmwm

ctmwm

1
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
3,090
are killing me!!! Talk about teasing!!!!!!!!! Dam can we get a drum roll please????
 
penguinsfan

penguinsfan

Active member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
4,077
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
It might be good for some unexpected glances from the crotch watchers:bedtimebo
True. It could make me more popular with a couple of co-workers I've been hoping would take notice of me. :bj:

Oh, how I love the emoticoms on this board.
 
Gardenier90

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,386
Originally posted by penguinsfan
True. It could make me more popular with a couple of co-workers I've been hoping would take notice of me. :bj:

Oh, how I love the emoticoms on this board.
Especially this one :band:
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
117,346
JAZ...What is the deal? Are you done with this.
 
Lightning

Lightning

@Lightning
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
4,600
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
JAZ...What is the deal? Are you done with this.
Since the Release of the Power Assist, I've been not working too hard on the ADS. But I have been working on my ABS (Anitlock Braking System).

As soon as the Orders Slow down on the Power Assist, I will continue production on the ADS.
 
Gardenier90

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,386
Originally posted by Jaz
Since the Release of the Power Assist, I've been not working too hard on the ADS. But I have been working on my ABS (Anitlock Braking System).
Are you that big that you break with your dick? :confused:
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
117,346
Originally posted by Gardenier90
Are you that big that you break with your dick? :confused:

Yeah JAZ must be Massive now.
 
ItsElectric

ItsElectric

Active member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,904
Originally posted by dyslexic_smile
Is this all day stretcher only for stretching your cock? I could really use a couple extra inches of body height, and maybe this could be the answer I have been looking for!!! :)
You know, I believe you can actually grow taller. A little while ago ('bout a year) I discovered a sort of underground height gaining forums. I'm sure if I did a search I could find it again, pretty interesting stuff.

-ItsElectric
 
Top Bottom