How about a good, manual ball stretching routine?

S

stillwantmore

Guest
Anybody got one? I'd like my balls to hang a little lower. Actually I NEED them to hang a little lower. Using this Penimaster with my sac the way it is now, is not fun. The stretching pulls the scrotum and, my balls close to the base causing some discomfort. I'm thinking that maybe, if I stretch my scrotum a couple/few times a day, that might help.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
113,038
Originally posted by stillwantmore
Anybody got one? I'd like my balls to hang a little lower. Actually I NEED them to hang a little lower. Using this Penimaster with my sac the way it is now, is not fun. The stretching pulls the scrotum and, my balls close to the base causing some discomfort. I'm thinking that maybe, if I stretch my scrotum a couple/few times a day, that might help.
You are a member at MoS do the Ball and lig stretch or the Testicle Masage.
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
You are a member at MoS do the Ball and lig stretch or the Testicle Masage.
That's what I do. Damn they sure hang low now!
 

ItsElectric

Active member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,909
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
I can stretch mine to a full 12":p so if I measure my balls in my flaccid stretched measurement I would be 24"LOL
Good God! So your balls are longer than my penis? :(

-ItsElectric
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Originally posted by ItsElectric
Good God! So your balls are longer than my penis? :(

-ItsElectric

LOL! Damn 12" that's a low ass fuck hang!
 

want_to_grow

Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
327
Hey, since your ball hang lower do that mean that you shot even more sperm?
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Originally posted by want_to_grow
Hey, since your ball hang lower do that mean that you shot even more sperm?
I doubt that if your balls hang lower you would shoot more sperm.
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
They don't hang this low but if you watch the Ball and Lig Stretch Video you can see that they can stretch this long. I ussually hang around 7"-8" ball hang and just over 9" in penis hang.

:eek: Damn man!
 

Lightning

@Lightning
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
4,375
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
I can stretch mine to a full 12":p so if I measure my balls in my flaccid stretched measurement I would be 24"LOL
That means You have a 24" BallCock!!!
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Ballcock...LOL!
 

Unknown_One__

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
45
7-8" inch ball hang, DLD?

wouldn't that be annoying to fuck? having balls hanging that low in the midst of poundin' some puss... wouldn't that much swing with momentum 'cause more discomfort? :confused: :(
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
113,038
Originally posted by Unknown_One__
7-8" inch ball hang, DLD?

wouldn't that be annoying to fuck? having balls hanging that low in the midst of poundin' some puss... wouldn't that much swing with momentum 'cause more discomfort? :confused: :(
Nah...it's all good. When I am having sex my balls tend to contract and get tight. Plus Jen always rides the horsie on top:)
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
When I am having sex my balls tend to contract and get tight.
You'd have some serious smackage if they didn't! :eek:
 

ctmwm

1
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
3,091
MoS do the Ball and lig stretch or the Testicle Massage then at night I sleep with a Stainless Steel weighted collar on. What a feeling hanging that baby off my balls!! Its like your lover has a grip on them the whole time!! I love it!! its 2 lbs I have a larger one and a smaller one too.
 

Attachments

Last edited:

huge-girth

@huge-girth
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
8,139
stillwantmore;9497 said:
Anybody got one? I'd like my balls to hang a little lower. Actually I NEED them to hang a little lower. Using this Penimaster with my sac the way it is now, is not fun. The stretching pulls the scrotum and, my balls close to the base causing some discomfort. I'm thinking that maybe, if I stretch my scrotum a couple/few times a day, that might help.
When I was stretching with the SG back in the days, I used to stretch my balls sack with the SG unknowingly and this has resulted in me having a larger ball sack today. If you want a bigger balls sack, allow some parts of your balls sack to join in the stretching with the penis master or SG.
 
Top Bottom