Slampocalypse;720872 said:
It's so interesting to me to see someone with current measurements equaling my final goals investing into a whole new device!
Not knocking your ambition at all, just fascinating to me. Though, if I were 8x6, would I stop if I knew 6.25 was just around the corner? Probably not! XD

I certainly agree with you on some level, and I can assure you that having a 8x6 dick (and I sincerely hope you'll get it) already feels GREAT (and great for her too :))

When I see myself some guys aiming for 10" or 11", I can't help myself but think "wtf ?!!", but I guess every man has his own reasons for his own goals (they can be very tall, and want a long dick to get along with it for example), so I respect that, and I think the most important is to know what you're doing and why you're doing it. It's a very intimate and personal thing after all.

Munto is totally right too, I guess if your loved one doesn't stop you, you could basically go on forever ... My wife already thinks I'm big enough for her, but the thing is I can't quite reach the end completely yet on all positions (mainly doggy). When she's totally aroused, she can be quite deep at times, so now you know what is my real goal behind all this :)

It'll be 9" or whenever it feels long enough and comfortable to be able to completely "feel" (and "fill") her until the very end, without hurting her of course ! ;)

Once I reach this, then, I'll only focus on Girth, and there, I'm afraid I may go very very far since I love so much to be THICKER and THICKER....

Smart, in some situations, to separate girth from length. Main reason is focus and stress. Having to get everything done in one day can be too much for some and when it is too much focus becomes blurry. In these cases solely focusing on one at a time will be more beneficial.

Munto;720973 said:
Probably true, but wouldn't there come a point, especially if you have a woman/partner in your life, when you would stop?
It's far easiert to get deluded and think "Oh that is way too small, I must get bigger" when you're the only one looking at your cock.

My 12" ruler looks small for me by now xD

If you are the type that will get married tomorrow and have up to 2 to 3 kids, you might want to continue with girth work until you get to a solid 7 inches girth. My opinion though

huge-girth;721230 said:
If you are the type that will get married tomorrow and have up to 2 to 3 kids, you might want to continue with girth work until you get to a solid 7 inches girth. My opinion though

You know, when my Son was born I never noticed any difference in tightness at all???? Strange.

A vagina is able to stretch to great "lengths!" And of course women recover differently individually. And of course (of course!) women are different just like men when it comes to reproductive organs.

Anyway, best of success growing Captain.Thick and others naturally as well.

There have been a few threads offering-up what 'the ideal size' is and, quite frankly, I have no idea. For some reason, the mirror/ruler/mind doesn't allow me to ever feel 'big enough', but I'm hopeful I'll reach a size where it's visually adequate. For now, it seems like there really isn't and 'end-size'

doublelongdaddy;721259 said:
You know, when my Son was born I never noticed any difference in tightness at all???? Strange.

Multiple child birth cases loose virginal. In most cases, it doesn't occur when the lady gives birth to only one child. In other cases, once the lady is up to 30 years and above, she can become loose from just a single childbirth. My opinion though.

Well the reason Dr. Kegel invented the Kegel was to tighten the vagina muscles. We started using the Kegel years later.

doublelongdaddy;721003 said:
Getting to a dream size will never release you from the grace you get from the Brotherhood. I made my gains years ago and I am still here everyday to get help and help. Getting my penis to the size I wanted was a small part of making myself a better man. I learn so much here and there is not a day that goes by that I do not see place for self-improvement or improvements for the Brotherhood as a whole. This Brotherhood has allowed me to regain a awesome physique, I have learned how to treat others with kindness, I have learned humility, I have learned how to love without needing love back, I have learned that without my Brothers I would be a complete mess. Getting a 9" cock will never change the entirety of that which we choose to improve, it takes much more work than that. Anything that a man needs to learn is right here in the Brotherhood so do not cheat yourself out of these gifts!

I have not posted here a very long time but that was the best quote I think I've ever read on this site. Dude, you're an inspiration to us all so keep up the good work! And yes, as a fellow member of the Brotherhood I feel the same way. We're all in this together to help support each other and to maximize our potential. There's no fierce competition here, only growth and self improvement, and that growth is much better when you're helping others along the way.

Mrc72;727262 said:
I have not posted here a very long time but that was the best quote I think I've ever read on this site. Dude, you're an inspiration to us all so keep up the good work! And yes, as a fellow member of the Brotherhood I feel the same way. We're all in this together to help support each other and to maximize our potential. There's no fierce competition here, only growth and self improvement, and that growth is much better when you're helping others along the way.

I am very proud of my Brothers and the Brotherhood! God has certainly blessed us all!

Back
Top Bottom