Captain.Thick

Registered
Hi,

I'm currently 8" (BPEL) x 6,1" MSEG and 6,3" BEG, but my width (middle shaft) is at 55 mm (2,16").

I was thinking X40 to be able to completely fill the tube and get some really hardcore pressure, but I'm reading on the official site that the max width on the X40-X is 57mm / 2,25". So it seems I wouldn't have so much room to expand girth wise in the X40 it seems :/

I currently have a Goliath (+ using vacuvin mod), but suction is sometimes an issue and it's well...GIGANTIC as everyone knows :)

Would X50-X be the right choice for me then ?

Also, I'd appreciate some feedback for those who have tested regarding the pressure of the X models vs what Vacuvin does ? (better ? or more or less the same ?)

Thanks a lot !

acromegaly;717756 said:
the x50 is basically the same size as the goliath, so if the goliath seems too roomy than go with the x40 xtreme (or wine vac). you are right that the closer the fit the better pressure and better gains.

x40 or x50 by any means because you can easily get too big for the x30, i recommend x40, i am sure your gains will be enough with it.

Winevac us a must no matter what size you choose.

acromegaly;717756 said:
you are right that the closer the fit the better pressure and better gains.

Really? I was from the mind-set that being fully surrounded by H2O is best...when I'm at full pressure in my X40 I'm touching the sides along 90% of my entire length. When I hop-into The Goliath, I'm immersed in water over 90%.

Just curious which is the most efficient/beneficial?

Big Schwanz Acht;717875 said:
Really? I was from the mind-set that being fully surrounded by H2O is best...when I'm at full pressure in my X40 I'm touching the sides along 90% of my entire length. When I hop-into The Goliath, I'm immersed in water over 90%.

Just curious which is the most efficient/beneficial?

I'm not really sure the scientific explanation but I think most guys will make the fastest bath mate gains when they first start to pack their bathmate tube I.E. gator bite. It does get uncomfortable but the girth will be legendary. That being said you do need growing room eventually, you don't want to pack the tube forever until you reach the end, you could miss out on potential girth gains.

X40 is a really demanding bitch lol she wants a bigger cock everytime...:pLMAO love hate relationship

LONGERDICK7+;717903 said:
X40 is a really demanding bitch lol she wants a bigger cock everytime...:pLMAO love hate relationship

lol, indeed she is!

LONGERDICK7+;717903 said:

you will be packing it in no time, just make sure to hit it every day no matter what and dont forget to jelq/uli. there are no sick days in PE!

acromegaly;717955 said:
you will be packing it in no time, just make sure to hit it every day no matter what and dont forget to jelq/uli. there are no sick days in PE!

true that the BMX40 gotta get filled,i hate being sick got fucking sick about a month ago or something and i had a sore throat a few days ago....

but yeah got to be packing that x in no fecking time..Im still coughing like an old dog lol

So let me ask this here to those that have commented. If one has a X30 and is consisting touching the walls of the tube but not fully packing it at the end of a 5/5/3 set. Would you spring for and X40 or X50 (extreme models)?

Price wise I'm inclined to get the X50, and on the flip side I think to get the X40 as if that is being packed it's a matter of being at a healthy member size and would go into maintenance mode.

Thoughts?

LONGERDICK7+;717995 said:
true that the BMX40 gotta get filled,i hate being sick got fucking sick about a month ago or something and i had a sore throat a few days ago....

but yeah got to be packing that x in no fecking time..Im still coughing like an old dog lol

One day I'll master the x40 and I'm going to fill it up (:(

acromegaly;717902 said:
I'm not really sure the scientific explanation but I think most guys will make the fastest bath mate gains when they first start to pack their bathmate tube I.E. gator bite.

Since any Girth exercise is actually based on some kind of penis compression (using a OK finger ring for Ulis, or Jelqs, or penis clamps, tight cock rings), I think that would make sense. If your penis base gets stuck to the BM base/gaiter, then, that'll basically do some kind of clamping/squeeze to your penis, which would lead to girth gains. However we also know that in order to grow, the penis needs to be free to expand and not restricted. Therefore It's probably ok to just get your penis base stuck on the BM base ring (and could even lead to girth gains), but It's better if your penis is not too blocked in the tube (thus restricted).

Eb75;718001 said:
So let me ask this here to those that have commented. If one has a X30 and is consisting touching the walls of the tube but not fully packing it at the end of a 5/5/3 set. Would you spring for and X40 or X50 (extreme models)?

Price wise I'm inclined to get the X50, and on the flip side I think to get the X40 as if that is being packed it's a matter of being at a healthy member size and would go into maintenance mode.

Thoughts?

As long as most of your penis (and not just the base of it) is touching the walls after 5-10 min in the BM, I would upgrade to the bigger size (X40, X50 depending on where you come from).

If you block your penis in the tube, I definitely don't see why or how it could grow anymore.

Well, in the end I think I'll go for the X40 then, and see if I don't get stuck too much in it. Worst case, I can stay 5-10 min in the X40 to get the max pressure, then enter the Goliath at max expansion, proceed and finish the 15-20 min with it.

Deal :)

Captain.Thick;718023 said:
Well, in the end I think I'll go for the X40 then, and see if I don't get stuck too much in it. Worst case, I can stay 5-10 min in the X40 to get the max pressure, then enter the Goliath at max expansion, proceed and finish the 15-20 min with it.

This is exactly what I do, except opposite...I spend 15-20 minutes in my X40, then the last (and very intense) 10-15 minutes in my Goliath, (both VV modded, btw)

Eb75;718001 said:

Thoughts?
Get the x40 xtreme.

Captain.Thick;718023 said:

Make sure to get the wine vac figured out if you aren't buying the extreme version.

- - - Updated - - -

LONGERDICK7+;717995 said:

Get lots of water and vitamin c bro

acromegaly;718030 said:
Make sure to get the wine vac figured out if you aren't buying the extreme version.

The WIneVac is a must!

Captain.Thick;718021 said:
Since any Girth exercise is actually based on some kind of penis compression (using a OK finger ring for Ulis, or Jelqs, or penis clamps, tight cock rings), I think that would make sense. If your penis base gets stuck to the BM base/gaiter, then, that'll basically do some kind of clamping/squeeze to your penis, which would lead to girth gains. However we also know that in order to grow, the penis needs to be free to expand and not restricted. Therefore It's probably ok to just get your penis base stuck on the BM base ring (and could even lead to girth gains), but It's better if your penis is not too blocked in the tube (thus restricted).

Thats why cock rings or bands for the base of the penis are good for constricting but also allowing expansion

Back
Top Bottom