X40-X ordered yesterday evening using the MoS Link, and it'll be delivered to me ... Tomorrow !

That's what I call "Express delivery" ! Hats off to the BM guys :)

I'll tell you how it goes with my width

Captain.Thick;718151 said:
X40-X ordered yesterday evening using the MoS Link, and it'll be delivered to me ... Tomorrow !

That's what I call "Express delivery" ! Hats off to the BM guys :)

I'll tell you how it goes with my width

Yup, they give us priority shipping, in most cases overnight. Plus the warranty of 5 years and the Free MOS Membership makes it so much more valuable. Be sure to send me you order number from the BathMate and I will set you u- with your free membership.

Thanks DLD for the Membership :)

Now, after playing a few times with my brand new X40-X, here are my few comments, quick review :

- This thing comes with a huuuuge box, really huge. Once you take it out of the box, you quickly understand you've just bought their "premium" product. It comes with a big travel case and filled with a loooot of goodies. As per the site description (copy/paste) : "Value Pack includes: Xtreme Hydropump, Carry Case, Measuring Gauge, Cleaning Sponge, Handball Pump, Hose Attachment, Comfort Insert Pad, Lube, Security Lock & Shower Strap." Well, it shows they certainly wanted to give the impression you had some bangs for your bucks with the Extreme version.

So let's take a look at the goodies first :

- The carry/travel case is BIG, very big in my opinion, I would have personally preferred a more discreet and slim "capsule case" instead (like the one you had with your goliath in the past), but well, it looks nice though. You still have room in it to bring other things along if needed (cock ring, etc..).
- The Measuring Gauge (ruler like) is fun, since it can roll also onto itself to measure your girth. Although I found it pretty useless quickly, since it doesn't start at 0" or 0 cm at its end. You have at least one inch/about 2 cm or plastic, then 0"/cm, so if you'd measure yourself BPEL for example, you'd need to substract 1"/2cm to your measurement. Well...
- The cleaning kit is pretty useful (sponge on a stick+towel), so you can quickly take care of it after pumping.
- Comfort pad. Great ! made a huge comfort difference for me ! Downside is you need to remember to take it off first, fill in the X40-X with water, then put if back before putting it on your penis (or bubbles/air will come with it and cause trouble).
- Lube, well..Lube.
- Shower Strap (already got one with my Goliath, never really used it)
- Security lock : still a nice bonus to keep it away from the kids, family, etc...(although the size of the carry case in the bathroom will certainly bring some attention and questions :))

Now let's take a look at how it pumps !

I've tried different things with it :

- 3 sets of 5 min (max pressure)+ 1-2 min break between each set, like they suggest in their manual, using the hand ball/pump.
- 1 set of 15 min (trying to keep it a max pressure) with the hand ball pump
- Same sets using Vacuvin (attached to the valve with a silicone hose)

My conclusions :
- The hand ball pump lets you pump at max pressure (at least the one allowed by the valve, more on it below), and once you reach the max, you get the nice feeling, the vacuvin once made me feel with my Goliath when I first tried it (Like ouch, feels like it's going to explode if I keep on doing it ! I may stop right there :)).

- You can also still pump using the Vavu Vin "mods" of your choice (except completely removing the valve I think), BUT, you'll quickly see, according to my tests, you CAN'T go over the max pressure you'd reach with the handball pump so it's pretty much useless with the X40-X (and other extreme versions I guess). It's made for safety, so you couldn't blow your dick by being too enthusiastic on the hand ball pump I guess :p

So, sorry for the Extreme Vacu Vin Pumpers out there, I don't think the Xtreme serie will be for you, since you'll find it "limited" maybe. The "hose like" valve is better to put a silicon hose on it for the vacuvin though, but you'll quickly reach the max pressure, and in my case, I couldn't pressure more (and my vacu vin was just "clicking" all the time).

Not necessarily a bad thing for me, since the pressure I got with the hand ball pump was more than enough for me, and I finished after 15 min with a big Fluid Retention Donut around my glans (So In my case I only kept pumping to a max of 10-12 min). This gave me the "horse cock" effect I'm looking for before sex, so that's alright for me.

- Regarding comfort, it's absolutely much better than former BM according to me. Thanks to the Comfort pad
- Regarding suction, it was perfect for my length/girth, kept in place like a charm, great too.
- Regarding the measuring Gauge, it's weird, since I figured it's wasn't accurate in my case. Actually the measurement was more a NBPEL measurement than a real BPEL measurement (more on the picture I'll post below). So I "just" reached 20,5-21cm in my X40-X, when I could really reach like 22+ in my Goliath. Well maybe that's more realistic too also.

To answer the question I had with my thread, the X40-X witdh is actually precisely : 2,5" / 66 mm. So you can definitely go for it when you're 8x6, even with the same width as I do.
I could feel my penis base getting compressed (not a bad thing), but couldn't fill the tube yet after 15 min, which for me was pretty good (I'm not trying to fill the tube girthwise...yet :p).
Length wise, well, I think you can certainly reach 9 or 10" in it, so you shouldn't really even need the X50 because of your length at least.

Now posting some pictures along with it (valve, length, width)

The Measuring Gauge (the ruler + the one on the X40-X).

When actually using, I used a ruler Bone Pressed, and to my surprise, it was absolutely not the right measurement.
The measuring gauge on the X40-X itself was about one inch less than the real length I could measure Bone pressed with another ruler.

View attachment 32532

Glad you are enjoying the journey. By the way the hand ball pump does not limit your pressure compared to the wine vac mod so your not missing anything, in fact the handball is much easier to use. I use the old handball pump from a busted x40 to water pump with another cylinder and there is a lot of pressure but I never go past 12 hg or so like some more hardcore guys...

Captain.Thick;720201 said:
And the X version Valve (different from the classic X40 it seems)

View attachment 32533

If someone has the X-treme model they would not need to modify it. The valve is that way so the hand pump can be used. Men either go with the HydroMax BathMate X-Treme with the pump ball of the standard X30, X40 etc with the wine-vac.

huge-girth;720269 said:
The hand pump is very powerful. I'm still aiming at buying the X40 extreme.

Wow, I always thought the wine-vac was stronger. Maybe I should give the X-Treme a better chance.

doublelongdaddy;720635 said:
Wow, I always thought the wine-vac was stronger. Maybe I should give the X-Treme a better chance.

I've never used the wine-vac so I will never know if its superior to the handball

It's so interesting to me to see someone with current measurements equaling my final goals investing into a whole new device!
Not knocking your ambition at all, just fascinating to me.
Though, if I were 8x6, would I stop if I knew 6.25 was just around the corner? Probably not! XD

Slampocalypse;720872 said:
It's so interesting to me to see someone with current measurements equaling my final goals investing into a whole new device!
Not knocking your ambition at all, just fascinating to me.
Though, if I were 8x6, would I stop if I knew 6.25 was just around the corner? Probably not! XD

Even if you get to your dream size, you won't be satisfied.

huge-girth;720970 said:
Even if you get to your dream size, you won't be satisfied.

Probably true, but wouldn't there come a point, especially if you have a woman/partner in your life, when you would stop?
It's far easiert to get deluded and think "Oh that is way too small, I must get bigger" when you're the only one looking at your cock.

My 12" ruler looks small for me by now xD

Getting to a dream size will never release you from the grace you get from the Brotherhood. I made my gains years ago and I am still here everyday to get help and help. Getting my penis to the size I wanted was a small part of making myself a better man. I learn so much here and there is not a day that goes by that I do not see place for self-improvement or improvements for the Brotherhood as a whole. This Brotherhood has allowed me to regain a awesome physique, I have learned how to treat others with kindness, I have learned humility, I have learned how to love without needing love back, I have learned that without my Brothers I would be a complete mess. Getting a 9" cock will never change the entirety of that which we choose to improve, it takes much more work than that. Anything that a man needs to learn is right here in the Brotherhood so do not cheat yourself out of these gifts!

Wow, Very very nice statement DLD ! Through our hard work and dedication in PE and as we support and help each other in this forum, we also learn to be better men I guess, true.

Back
Top Bottom