fallguy

Registered
Some guys subscribe to the idea that clamping leads to a controled state of Priapism that will trigger Megalophallus and hense the girth gains some of you have experienced. I thought it was just a bunch of BS. However, I came across this article. It was easy to find, so you may have already seen it. But it does explain alot: At what point will you have what too much girth? How Shane Diesel can have such a wonderfully fat dick? How clamping may actually work?

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conte...101s1/art00028;jsessionid=1pyi1jjour1w6.alice

Last edited:
How do I get this disease?:D

Finally I Get It!!!!
Sickle Cell Is Mostly Found In African Americans Damn Them Bang Bros.!!!!>:(

clamping leads to a controled state of Priapism that will trigger Megalophallus

I think that this could be possible with clamping but it would take a few hours of pretty much non-stop constriction but obviously not very tight all the time.

The erection would HAVE TO BE PRESENT the entire time so blood is inside the penis fully engorged the entire time ... if done for I think its over 3-4 hours and than its considered Priapism .. you may have some permanent enlargement if the chambers or maybe damage ?? I have never tried it but would like to.

wonder why mostly african american have this sicknes probobly an enginered sicknes like aids thanx to the guverment

Is the video of this surgery still floating around? Link seems to be down... Thx in advance

People tend to think that clamping or constricting the penis and cutting off the bloodflow will harm the penis, but i believe, under safe controlled circumstances, that is what may be needed for the penis to grow for in many circumstances.

Our bodies have an amazing ability to adapt to certain conditions. Look at bodybuilders for example. Through years of resistance training and increasing the weight on exercises, the human body grows bigger, stronger muscle fibers to adapt to the increased weight.

When you restrict the bloodflow to the penis, you are essentially starving it of oxygen. This causes the penis to adapt, and grow more blood vessels and bigger chambers to compensate for the lack of oxygen, which in turn, causes the penis to get bigger.

This is my thinking anyways.

timber1981;574574 said:
People tend to think that clamping or constricting the penis and cutting off the bloodflow will harm the penis, but i believe, under safe controlled circumstances, that is what may be needed for the penis to grow for in many circumstances.

Our bodies have an amazing ability to adapt to certain conditions. Look at bodybuilders for example. Through years of resistance training and increasing the weight on exercises, the human body grows bigger, stronger muscle fibers to adapt to the increased weight.

When you restrict the bloodflow to the penis, you are essentially starving it of oxygen. This causes the penis to adapt, and grow more blood vessels and bigger chambers to compensate for the lack of oxygen, which in turn, causes the penis to get bigger.

This is my thinking anyways.

True, it is like occlusion training in bodybuilding

I think that this could be possible with clamping but it would take a few hours of pretty much non-stop constriction but obviously not very tight all the time.

The erection would HAVE TO BE PRESENT the entire time so blood is inside the penis fully engorged the entire time ... if done for I think its over 3-4 hours and than its considered Priapism .. you may have some permanent enlargement if the chambers or maybe damage ?? I have never tried it but would like to.
This will for sure lead to DVT (Deep Vain Thrombosis).

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom