Weller

Registered
I figured I'd post my routine and 6-month gains, in order to get some new ideas and hopefully provide some motivation. First, my routine:

-600 Jelqs: 4 days a week

-Stretching Routine: 3 days a week as follows:
2 sets of 45 second holds (N, S, E, W, NW, NE, SW, SE, Straight Out, Up, Down, BTC Left, BTC, Right, BTC Middle, V-Stretch, DLD Blasters Left & Right, Expressive Stretches, Rotary Stretches)

-X4 Extender: 2-4 hours each day

I started extending in November, maxing out the extender thumb screws with no bars. I have quickly progressed to using 3-inch bars and turning the thumb screws about 3/4 of an inch. In the beginning, I could barely get the thing on with 2-inch bars, so I have definitely gained a lot from using the extender.

Gains:
BPenis EnlargementL: 1 inch
NBPenis EnlargementL: 0.5 inch
EG: 0.2 inch

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Congrats on the gains man. I might just throw some of that into my routine.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I've got to say, the extender was a great purchase. Definitely instrumental in my gains.

I figured I'd post my routine and 6-month gains, in order to get some new ideas and hopefully provide some motivation. First, my routine:

-600 Jelqs: 4 days a week

-Stretching Routine: 3 days a week as follows:

2 sets of 45 second holds (N, S, E, W, NW, NE, SW, SE, Straight Out, Up, Down, BTC Left, BTC, Right, BTC Middle, V-Stretch, DLD Blasters Left & Right, Expressive Stretches, Rotary Stretches)

-X4 Extender: 2-4 hours each day

I started extending in November, maxing out the extender thumb screws with no bars. I have quickly progressed to using 3-inch bars and turning the thumb screws about 3/4 of an inch. In the beginning, I could barely get the thing on with 2-inch bars, so I have definitely gained a lot from using the extender.

Gains:
BPenis EnlargementL: 1 inch
NBPenis EnlargementL: 0.5 inch
EG: 0.2 inch

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

You would have made this same 1 inch with the length master in less than 6 months. People can gain 1 inch in 3 months by using the length master.

Back
Top Bottom