DLD

doublelongdaddy
Administrator
Super Moderator
Registered
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
124,398
For those who are curious I will be adding the 4th Phase workout this week. Sorry it took so long but I wanted it to be perfect. It is crazy intense and my best workout to date. Stay tuned.

-DLD
 
I too am really curious as to what this phase will entail. Can't wait to check it out once it shows up on the site.
 
Can't wait, I am also really curious what it will be like.

Will their be a phase 5? Just wondering :p
 
I think phase 5 will involve strapping on a rocket booster to your cock and letting it launch you to new lengths. That's only a rumor though :).
 
Originally posted by dyslexic_smile
I think phase 5 will involve strapping on a rocket booster to your cock and letting it launch you to new lengths. That's only a rumor though :).

:Secret: Don't tell anyone
 
This is Kinda like Software Updates.

Phase 1 = Version 1,
Phase 2 = Version 2,
Phase 3 = Version 3,

.....and Now the all new 4.0!!!
 
Originally posted by Jaz
This is Kinda like Software Updates.

Phase 1 = Version 1,
Phase 2 = Version 2,
Phase 3 = Version 3,

.....and Now the all new 4.0!!!

MOSX:D
 
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
MOSX:D

DLD, a fellow mac user!!!!

Hey DLD, just a question: when are the new videos gonna be put up?
 
Originally posted by Popp
DLD, a fellow mac user!!!!

Hey DLD, just a question: when are the new videos gonna be put up?

Hey Popp,
Haven't seen you around for a while.
The Videos are still being edited. I have been very busy finishing some commercials I was doing and I haven't had a chance to get back to finishing the editing of all the new videos. We will send you and email as soon as they are up.
 
Cool cool.
What do you mean havent seen me here for a while.
Im on here everyday!!!
And I love the new smilies BTW!!!
:blaster:
 
doublelongdaddy;6777 said:
For those who are curious I will be adding the 4th Phase workout this week. Sorry it took so long but I wanted it to be perfect. It is crazy intense and my best workout to date. Stay tuned.

-DLD

Maybe those workouts needs to be re-arranged by adding the length master into it at various Phrases. Just my thoughts Boss.
 
huge-girth;757594 said:
Maybe those workouts needs to be re-arranged by adding the length master into it at various Phrases. Just my thoughts Boss.

The whole system needs a good fresh look and updated information. As I said I will be meeting with LIGHTNING as soon as He is stable at home. Many videos need shot, many additions to the pay site need to happen, and many products will be added also.
 
Back
Top Bottom