fedora

Registered
What are your thoughts on this one?
A part of me wants pe to be legitimated in the medical world as a artform that works (we already know it does).
But as some have mentioned before, there are benefits for us already peers that it stays underground so not the average size becomes 7"x5.5" in high-technologies-countries. But that of course is a more self-focused view of the question.

What are your thoughts?

Fedora

im not sure but i think itd be nice to keep it underground cos as u pointed out,the average would possibly go up an make our hard work even harder.
but having said that,men who have no confidence and dont see a way out wud obviously benefit from the knowledge.
plus,DLD deserves the financial rewards that see him set for life as a reward for all the research and personal work he has put in to making this possible.

so basically,i dunno lol

hooray4boobies, you´re absolutely right, DLD has done so much for us and every peér and he definitly deserves the money.
He is a true legend, he is our leader and he deserves a huge amount of respect.
If Pe goes mainstream it would definitly build up a bigger industry around Pe and a lot more money involved.

Fedora

Im sure that someday in the not so distant future Penis Enlargement will be taboo no longer. Men everywhere are looking for a way to improve the size of their sex organs and its only a matter of time before science realizes that these exercises work and the masses find out about it. Until then though, Im enjoying the fact that its underground :p .

I want to keep it underground. I'd hate everyone out there running around with big dicks. But if it made the world a happier place, then I guess there's nothing wrong with it going mainstream.

I just don't want 9 x 6.5 being "common", that'd blow. Good thing it still takes a LOT of work to be consistent in Penis Enlargement and gain, otherwise everyone would be doing it.

I dont think mainstream would believe the penis could be made bigger. Matter fact i looked around somewhere and seen that most docs say it cant be enlarged. Anybody know why they say this?

Ok if pe goes mainstream there will be more resources out there for pe'ers to use. So pe going mainstream is not a bad thing. Also, some people feel that mainstream pe will bring on a increase in average penis size and so they are reluctant to the integration of pe into mainstream. But, isnt body building mainstream already and there are not that many pumped up guys walking around.

it'll stay underground :p since the history of sexuality I'm sure men have wanted bigger wangs. And those that put in the work and time got them. The fast pace world of today won't put in 30-60 minutes a day in to "maybe" get gains months down the road. So I don't think it'll ever really catch on.

fedora said:
there are benefits for us already peers that it stays underground so not the average size becomes 7"x5.5" in high-technologies-countries. But that of course is a more self-focused view of the question.

I doubt the "average" is going to shift significantly untill there is a one time pill that does it all, but that's not going to happen. The fact is no amount of available and medically recognized information is going to substitute for the dedication, determination, positive mindset and outright hard work that is needed to make Penis Enlargement happen. Most men would attempt it with missing ingredients for one or two months, see poor or no gains, feel horribly discouraged, complain that it doesn't work and probably just give up and move on.

Still, I hate the way the medical world continues to ignore the subject. It's almost like it's ashamed to approach the science, so they just play the "no such thing" card and move on. That's just wrong and unethical. It may sound bizarre, but I think a lot of males would find some peace of mind in knowing that enlargement was very possible even if they never actually attempted it. No one likes to be told that he/she can't change something about him/herself. But if you know that the potential to change exists, it alleviates that very feeling of hopelessness.

I want it to be mainstream so new technique's come out faster plus lol the DLD sock stretches could use another person to pull the other end heheh:D i had my ex girl use her body weight felt good :D

underground of course...the competition is already big and i prefer it underground.on the other hand.it isn't underground.if you search penis enlargement at google you will have many million of results..so it isn't underground.those who want to increase their size for real and want to put effort...they will find out a way..

It's gonna be "underground" for a while but one day just about every joe will have it on his mind. Im not happy about that at all, but not every guy gets as built as Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman either.. :D

I paid my dues and expect to be paid back

-JAY-Z

this question is considerabley more interesting than i originally thought.

perhaps word needs to spread like piss in the wind coz of the following:

currently there are two landmark court cases in progress(many similar will follow) that will fuck the interweb royally. if found in favour of the prosecution any link placed on a website to another website will be illegal.

nevermind the implications on the last mouthpiece for freedom of speech being shut down, search engines will be no more; therefore locating pages like this for those not in the loop will revert to word of mouth or the mail.

how the fuck can they police the web? the internet 2 - it is coming and its fucking dangerous.

keep pushing

Thanks for all your thoughts on this subject

A difference between the "spread potential" with Penis Enlargement is different from other forms of body changing subjects because of the fact that many people don´t discuss their Penis Enlargement or even their penis with their male friends.
Multi-levle-marketing (from one person/friend to another) has a strong impact because we trust that person.

This is a different starting point than muscular gym training, building bigger muscles is not taboo at all to speak about, even during a lunchbreak at work or school.

That is probably a reason why we still feel Penis Enlargement is underground and the journey to become mainstream takes a lot of years,
although we llive in a globalized world and Penis Enlargement´s main working field is through internet.
This taboo thing may be the answer why.

To speed up this it either needs to be accepted in the medical world, or the taboo limits of discussing penis in public, with friends, in talk shows, tv news and other big media have to change.

But of course, the slow spreading has it´s benefits for some and disbenefits for others.

how do you certify somethin as underground/not underground anyway really?

i say this cos i found out about this website through a national tv program that was aired on a very popular network in the uk at 10pm(popular timespot).

This underground/not underground thing is a bit complicated when it comes to pe.
It might be bigger than we think, it´s just that we don´t usually speak about penis enlargement among guys and at lunchbreaks.
Maybe some of my closest male friends are here at mos or another pe forum and I have no clue about it.
What we know though is that the pe world has far to go, before a lot of people make money on pe.

fedora said:
This underground/not underground thing is a bit complicated when it comes to pe.
It might be bigger than we think, it´s just that we don´t usually speak about penis enlargement among guys and at lunchbreaks.
Maybe some of my closest male friends are here at mos or another pe forum and I have no clue about it.
What we know though is that the pe world has far to go, before a lot of people make money on pe.

i can't see where all this money to be made actually is. pretty much every exercise that holds a candle of success is mainly done by using the hands. you need a product to market to make money but everyone has the best device out there. that only leaves manuals of exercises as the product, and people rarely pay big for words.

i think maybe Penis Enlargement has remained "underground" because the capitalists are making money from the systems and tools that don't work, rather than those that do... they know joe public will pay for the lazy mans quick fix in the chance that it'll work for them - it never does, but you can bet your wife he'll be back.

they tell joe public how they really can enlarge their dicks by virtue of natural Penis Enlargement and the games up and their out of pocket coz they aint got a product that will undoubtably fail.

i don't think theres a shit load of paper faces to be made from this Penis Enlargement thing, and thats a shame coz certain people deserve their just rewards. i hope im wrong but i fear im not.

keep pushing

Back
Top Bottom