dragon552000

Registered
I just got my X-40 2 weeks ago. I couldn't fit it at first. I would go 3 set of 6 min in herc. Then take a bath and put the X-40 on. I'm excited Im at 200. just 50 more to go.

WOW, that is a fucking huge accomplishment! Congratulation!

thanks my girth is around 5 5/8 length is 7 1/4-1/2. I usually do a set w/ herc. then get in the tub and use the X-40. Im trying to max out the X-40. i think i can do it in a year. when i get there how do i keep the gains with the Bathmate?

maxing out the X-40, that would be a lifelong task, well almost. I get to 200 regularly now and try to make the session last till I am at least at this point, but maxing it out... well the volume of the beast is one full metric liter.

Well people like DLD already at 10" and beyond *could* do it... I mean there are some hard limits for growth.. also from my experience the *honest* BPenis EnlargementL and the *honest* max session on a good day coincide pretty constant. I just got to the point where 8" is something I can put as my BPenis EnlargementL and 20something is the max I can get.

So to really max out the X-40 would mean you are heading for 12" BPenis EnlargementL which would be a world record... I know there are claims of the Bathmate producer that some people have done it but unless I get to see a photo of that I doubt it.

Last edited:
What do you mean a world record? The biggest penis on record is like 13-14 inches.

chazster;458303 said:
What do you mean a world record? The biggest penis on record is like 13-14 inches.

Biggest penis on record was measured at 13" by a doctor in Europe during the 1800's. This is not a reliable source due to no pictures, no measurements made on record, more or less hearsay. The biggest penis I have ever witnessed was __________ an I believe he is around the 11" mark. Officially, on record, measured in a medical experiment was a man who took part in the Kinsley Study and measured 9" x 6".

dragon552000;458420 said:
how do you keep the gains you made with Bathmate?

By continually practicing your routine until gains become permanent. Permanence would denote 48 hours, with no Penis Enlargement and your measurements are solid.

doublelongdaddy;458325 said:
Biggest penis on record was measured at 13" by a doctor in Europe during the 1800's. This is not a reliable source due to no pictures, no measurements made on record, more or less hearsay. The biggest penis I have ever witnessed was __________ an I believe he is around the 11" mark. Officially, on record, measured in a medical experiment was a man who took part in the Kinsley Study and measured 9" x 6".

What about __________? He was in Rolling Stone and a documentary Private Dicks Men Exposed. He was measured on this show

Well done, i am along way behind you hitting around 175 to 178 in the X-40. My goal is to max out the X-40 and get over 200.
More stretching and time in the SG will get me there.

chazster;459915 said:
What about __________? He was in Rolling Stone and a documentary Private Dicks Men Exposed. He was measured on this show
Wrong doc he was in both but the one he was measured in was from the UK worlds biggest penis. I would like to find the vid.

found it, they only show it flaccid. Supposedly they measured it for the show but not on camera.

chazster;459915 said:

He was never measured and he is lucky if his dick is even 8.5"

hey gents. 215 today. It varies between 215 and 218. Im trying to get to 220 before the year is up. I got take a break cuz i keep tearing my ureatha

dragon552000;462390 said:
hey gents. 215 today. It varies between 215 and 218. Im trying to get to 220 before the year is up. I got take a break cuz i keep tearing my ureatha

WOW, that is massive! Congratulations! Sorry about the uretra issue, it is a pain in the ass an many of us have had this issue. For me it was a week off before it healed. It is usually a very tiny cut that causes it and it heals pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom