How exactly does GIRTH come about???

Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
53
Likes
0
|
"How exactly does GIRTH come about???"
#1
Ok, i understand how you get length . Its all about stretching the tunica and ligaments so its longer. That i understand.

Girth on the other hand, i dunno what is going on. Every time i do a girth workout (jelq, squeeze etc..) It swells up just like a muscle that is pumped, sometimes as much as 1/2 inch. Then the next day, its back to normal every time. Iv gone through this every day for last month n a half. Is there something that im not doing right?
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
731
Likes
1
|
"How exactly does GIRTH come about???"
#2
No, that sounds perfect to me. The tunica can be stretched laterally (width-wise) as well as for length . Think of the tunica as a balloon, which holds your penile tissue inside. Now what happens when you fill a balloon full of air? It expands (think of this as the active part of your jelq and squeeze girth work). Obviously, the half an inch you gain immediately after a workout are not permanent. But when you let the air out of a balloon, it will return to a smaller size but not quite as small as if was. After a few weeks or months of girth exercises, you should have a .25-.5 inch gain in the girth department. You sound like you are doing everything right. Any questions, just post them here or PM me or DLD or any other veteran.
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
253
Likes
0
|
"How exactly does GIRTH come about???"
#3
Although, it depends if the swelling is on outside flesh, or if you have really swelled and stretched the tunica.
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
211
Likes
0
|
"How exactly does GIRTH come about???"
#4
Gandolf, excellent description...anyone who doesn't understand the tunica should read that, why not put it in it's own thread?
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
3,091
Likes
4
|
"How exactly does GIRTH come about???"
#5
Originally posted by bodybuilder06
Iv gone through this every day for last month n a half. Is there something that im not doing right?
You are doing fine!! You will feel the difference as you go. Sometimes its a LONG process. I didnt see any gains for 3 months then all of a sudden BAM!!
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
322
Likes
0
|
"How exactly does GIRTH come about???"
#6
bobbdobbs, how can you tell if the swelling is on the outside or inside flesh. which exercises work what and whats more important for growth?
 
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
67
Likes
0
|
"How exactly does GIRTH come about???"
#7
It will look puffy and most of the smaller veins will not be visible if it's swollen. Don't worry about this too much, there is always some swelling if you are hitting it hard.
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
731
Likes
1
|
"How exactly does GIRTH come about???"
#8
Originally posted by SlamInTheLamb
Gandolf, excellent description...anyone who doesn't understand the tunica should read that, why not put it in it's own thread?
I aims to please, glad you liked it.
 
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,644
Likes
116
|
"How exactly does GIRTH come about???"
#9
bodybuilder06;9185 said:
Ok, i understand how you get length . Its all about stretching the tunica and ligaments so its longer. That i understand.

Girth on the other hand, i dunno what is going on. Every time i do a girth workout (jelq, squeeze etc..) It swells up just like a muscle that is pumped, sometimes as much as 1/2 inch. Then the next day, its back to normal every time. Iv gone through this every day for last month n a half. Is there something that im not doing right?
When doing girth work, you will surely get inner tissue expansion, try not to mistake this with fluid retention/buildup. Things are much more easier now. With the bathmate you can gain girth quicker than ever.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,473
Likes
764
|
"How exactly does GIRTH come about???"
#10
huge-girth;757728 said:
When doing girth work, you will surely get inner tissue expansion, try not to mistake this with fluid retention/buildup. Things are much more easier now. With the bathmate you can gain girth quicker than ever.
Especially when used in the SRT 5x5x3, this brings nothing but pure tissue expansion!
 
Top Bottom