2 humble suggestions

acromegaly

Registered
1. sell MOS t-shirts/merchandise
2. add some emojis to the forum

not that anybody asked lol regardless thank you for an awesome website for learning an helping others!!! much love

Great idea with the shirts...we need more publicity.Not enough people know about natural PE...they keep wasting tons of money on pills & surgerys.

😠
|. ✌
|\ / ⚡ 👮
| \/ ⚡
| \ ⚡⚡
|8👇 ===d
|\
| \
| \
👟 👟

5ul9aq.png

Last edited:
No offence but im not walking around in public with a shirt that says I stretch my dick.

Im not saying im ashamed but alittle discretion is needed as the penis isnt exactly a bicep

ChilDsh;657668 said:
Great idea with the shirts...we need more publicity.Not enough people know about natural PE...they keep wasting tons of money on pills & surgerys.

No different then the vast majority who spend money on weightloss or cosmetics simply to avoid hardwork in the gym. They all know the gym exists.

I found PE online 10yrs ago simply because I put a search in for it. So can anyone else

Last edited:
Max Whitewood;657747 said:
No offence but im not walking around in public with a shirt that says I stretch my dick.

Im not saying im ashamed but alittle discretion is needed as the penis isnt exactly a bicep

No different then the vast majority who spend money on weightloss or cosmetics simply to avoid hardwork in the gym. They all know the gym exists.

I found PE online 10yrs ago simply because I put a search in for it. So can anyone else

I dont think anyone wants a shirt that says i stretch my dick, maybe something more classy like the MOS logo or "size matters" or some bullshit. I'm only trying to help. If somebody wants to donate their money to MOS but money is tight maybe they are more comfortable buying something tangible even if its a key chain or autographed Mike Salvini glamour shot. lol i think u get my point

templnite;657669 said:
😠
|. ✌
|\ / ⚡ 👮
| \/ ⚡
| \ ⚡⚡
|8👇 ===d
|\
| \
| \
👟 👟

5ul9aq.png

Fucking Awesome!

acromegaly;657749 said:
I dont think anyone wants a shirt that says i stretch my dick, maybe something more classy like the MOS logo or "size matters" or some bullshit. I'm only trying to help. If somebody wants to donate their money to MOS but money is tight maybe they are more comfortable buying something tangible even if its a key chain or autographed Mike Salvini glamour shot. lol i think u get my point

Great Would be fantastic wearing a shirt whit a MOS logo whit the size of our penis printed maybe a ruler printed whit our size,a sick design!!

shortdick;657886 said:
Great Would be fantastic wearing a shirt whit a MOS logo whit the size of our penis printed maybe a ruler printed whit our size,a sick design!!

That's a good idea lol, a ruler as a logo would look fantastic !

Not sure how many people who announce publicly that they do P.E. It is kind of a private thing.

I will have LIGHTNING look into the emojis and get them back. I will also find the thread on the official MOPS t-shirt and if at least 36 people are interested I will print up another run.

JakeM82;657990 said:
Not sure how many people who announce publicly that they do P.E. It is kind of a private thing.

you arent really anouncing anything you are just supporting mos and getting something. also personally i couldnt care less people can tell im into body modification just by looking at me ;)

- - - Updated - - -

doublelongdaddy;658005 said:
I will have LIGHTNING look into the emojis and get them back. I will also find the thread on the official MOPS t-shirt and if at least 36 people are interested I will print up another run.

You are the man Double Long

acromegaly;658006 said:
you arent really anouncing anything you are just supporting mos and getting something. also personally i couldnt care less people can tell im into body modification just by looking at me ;)

More power to ya bro! Rock it!

plus it doesnt even have to be a t-shirt. Mos keychains, hat, stickers, whatever there are lots of ways to inspire people to donate imo

I already have clothes tbh. Are you really gonna install more emojis? The ones we have are good enough for me, but I think we should do what :OKINGOFGIRTH:O says so he doesn't hit us:)

He said he was going to fix the emotes today.

1. sell MOS t-shirts/merchandise
2. add some emojis to the forum

not that anybody asked LOL regardless thank you for an awesome website for learning an helping others!!! much love

We used to have some very good emojis.. The MOS shirt idea makes sense. I remember I saw a thread for this about few weeks ago.

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom