Nerdington

Registered
I am always 100% erect when jelqing.
My erection will not subside, and when it does, after 2-3 strokes it is at full erection level.
I have been kegeling for as long as I can remember; I instinctively worked that muscle while masturbating as a kid and as a result, have good msucle health down there.
Are there any specific downsides to jelqing at 100%? I can certainly feel pressure as I force the blood into the chambers. I am struggling to see how jelqing without an erection can exert the same pressure and therefore create gains. That is beside the point though, as even if I wanted to jelq with lower erection levels, I couldn't.

So yeah, is jelqing at 100% detrimental?

There are many threads covering this topic already floating around. I would suggest using the search function to find some and look at their responses, but Im sure you'll find that many people have been successfully jelqing at 100%. DLD says that is how he always jelqed.

Drd13;401262 said:
There are many threads covering this topic already floating around. I would suggest using the search function to find some and look at their responses, but Im sure you'll find that many people have been successfully jelqing at 100%. DLD says that is how he always jelqed.

That is all well and good, but I cannot stretch with an erection. I am literally erect from the moment I finish the first stretch to the end of the 'routine'.

Try masturbating before hand. Also, over time your penis becomes less sensitive to the new sensations of Penis Enlargement.

Back
Top Bottom