Chip Douglas

Registered
I can hang 5 pounds and it doesn't hurt, but 10 and wow my skin (not my internal structures) hurt like mad....what am I doing wrong ? I'm uncut btw so maybe it's why.

I drain the blood out of my glans before I tighten the BIB up, so all should be fine.

I'm frustrated like there's no tomorrow and what's more I seem to lose instead of gain from 3 20 minutes sets of hanging with the BIB original.

Considering your thread about 'missing length', and, considering that you've jumped from hanging 5 to 10lbs, I'd say that you're moving much too quickly. Go back to 5lbs for the time being, or, if you can (and this would be best), hang only slightly more than this.

jqsderrida said:
Considering your thread about 'missing length', and, considering that you've jumped from hanging 5 to 10lbs, I'd say that you're moving much too quickly. Go back to 5lbs for the time being, or, if you can (and this would be best), hang only slightly more than this.

I thought you did hanging too but it doesn't look like you do. I however agree about not going to 10 lbs yet--in fact I was only trying it to see how well the BIb would support it, I wouldn't have made such a large jump in weight.

Just a tad curious: what is it, precisely, that makes you think that I don't 'hang'?

jqsderrida said:
Just a tad curious: what is it, precisely, that makes you think that I don't 'hang'?

What I've seen from your routine. But you also state that your routine changes constantly, from day to day.

Do do you hang :) ?

Chip Douglas said:
What I've seen from your routine. But you also state that your routine changes constantly, from day to day.

Do do you hang :) ?

Yes, although I used to hang more frequently, I'm sure that I've accumulated a couple thousand hours of hanging since starting this business.

jqsderrida said:
Yes, although I used to hang more frequently, I'm sure that I've accumulated a couple thousand hours of hanging since starting this business.

How much have you gained from hanging ?

jqsderrida said:
To date, .7".

That's good.

How much weight do you use while hanging ? In other words, what's the heaviest you've gone ?

And how long did it take you to get .7'' ?

Thanks mate

Chip Douglas said:
That's good.

How much weight do you use while hanging ? In other words, what's the heaviest you've gone ?

And how long did it take you to get .7'' ?

Thanks mate

Oh, do you use a BIB hanger too ?

The heaviest weight I've used was 23lbs (I think. You'll have to check my log to make sure, it's possible that I've gone to 25lbs). I do use a Bib hanger, yet, I've done most of my hanging with a different, less effective hanger. To answer your last question, it has taken me approximately 8 or so months to gain .7"; this is essentially .1" per month.

Years ago I hung and when I did one thing I always had to remind myself of was to never use more weight than was necessary to gain.

Back
Top Bottom