Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation.

Large333

New member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#1
I've realized something - and it may seem juvenile or whatever, but... face it, having a big package is only PART of the method of getting women interested in you. We can sit around and Jelq and hang for years on end and still not have the women we want in bed. I've fallen into the trap of thinking that a bigger dick will just automatically make women magnetize to me. And while many of them love a nice package, it's been my experience that not many of them will just get on all fours and... well, you know.

I have a good amount of experience with women and seduction and am interested in chatting with people who have the same interests. If you are interested, PM me.

I've read several books (okay, a LOT) on seduction and will shortly provide my own list of recommended books/sites.

For now I'm reviewing this book. It's VERY insightful and powerful for an ebook. I'll tell you how the techniques go if interested. :)
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#2
Very true indeed. A bigger dick can help in some areas....perhaps with confidence, outlook on life and relationships...confidence in the bedroom...that type of stuff, but a bigger dick does not just automatically resonate to the brains of women that you are suddenly more desireable. :D.
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
656
Likes
2
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#3
yea penis size isn't even an issue, but definately insurance. maybe itsnot important to a girl, but being bigger and better than others mean something right? is that self confidence worth it? what about a girl won't move on to other guys because you can't giive good enough sex.
 
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
772
Likes
2
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#4
fallen_one23 said:
yea penis size isn't even an issue, but definately insurance. maybe itsnot important to a girl, but being bigger and better than others mean something right? is that self confidence worth it? what about a girl won't move on to other guys because you can't giive good enough sex.
Don't get me started on this one. My ex still won't leave me alone about how great the sex was and can't move on.

Penis Enlargement is a major part of the equation in my book. To put a twist on the Spiderman quote... "With size comes great confidence."
 

Large333

New member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#5
Well, sure... it's a big part of the equation, admittedly. But it's not a magic, all-cure bullet. I guess it could be a pretty good bullet if used wisely, though. :)
 

Insaniac

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
29
Likes
0
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#6
It depends. If penis size were something as simple and non-offensive at your age, height, etc., then women knowing that beforehand could definately help. But you can't go to a bar or whatever and advertise your penis, so you have to be socially skilled enough to get to that point. That is, unless you're Ron Jeremy, P. North, etc., where everybody already knows you're big, and you get women because of it.
 
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
772
Likes
2
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#7
Insaniac said:
It depends. If penis size were something as simple and non-offensive at your age, height, etc., then women knowing that beforehand could definately help. But you can't go to a bar or whatever and advertise your penis, so you have to be socially skilled enough to get to that point. That is, unless you're Ron Jeremy, P. North, etc., where everybody already knows you're big, and you get women because of it.
If you're SWM and walk around with that buldge.... EVERYONE knows, haha.
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
383
Likes
0
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#8
i visit a number of seduction sites,even tryin to get my own seduction forum going.try going to sosuave.com and theres another one that ill have to dig through the bookmarks to find :D
 

bigbutnottoo

Active member
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
1,672
Likes
1
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#9
No. Im just going to sit at home and Penis Enlargement for about 50 years until I get really huge. Then I will hit on the hot mommas at AARP meetings.
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
313
Likes
0
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#10
bigbutnottoo said:
No. Im just going to sit at home and Penis Enlargement for about 50 years until I get really huge. Then I will hit on the hot mommas at AARP meetings.

:D :D
 
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
107
Likes
1
|
"Discovering that PE is only PART of the equation."
#11
There are always street whores! Still alot cheaper than SUPRA's Penis Enlargement tools!
 

Members online

Top Bottom