8 min of your life: Live Longer

Gucc1k

Registered
I can't put the embeded code in the post. If anyone could add it in that would help greatly since this comp sucks n wont let me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56MwBS8iaKY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This guy doesnt get enough credit as Im sure we all can relate with. I have a few products from this company. Theyre inexpensive products and there packed full of natural healthy indegredients. I paid $40 for a 2 month supply of their colon cleanse. I bought a generic colon cleanse from the store for $15. I compared the 2 ingredients and this product is much more health inspired and conscious.

I recommend everyone should try at least ONE of their products. Including your loved ones, i.e. mom, sis, bro, loves. This guy Seth Williams has allot of very informational youtube vids. If I was anyone of stature I would Highly Highly recommend you spend a few quality minutes listening to one or two of his short vids.
It could save your life.

Last edited:
Heres a list of their products www.herbsandmoreathens.com/wo/viewcusG.php?wo=710682&sub= n again worth the small price also watching his short video worth every second. He has another vid called something like "Dieters Delite/Life Synergy" a really good informational video.

No I am not an affiliate and the last thing I would want to do is direct anyone away from this site to other products. I kbow DLD is changing the direction of Penis Enlargement. He works very closly with mad scientists and supplements. So you guys can appreciate the direction of this kind of information and cideos. Also Seth Williams doesnt get enough credit as DLD and natural penis enlargement methods dont get enough, or sometimes no, credit.

Back
Top Bottom