40 days,40 nights!

Girth Hammer

Registered
I have been busting on a daily basis and I realize im a addict. I also bust near my Penis Enlargement work which cant be helping any. I enjoy doing things that show mental toughness but this is babe ruth of mental toughness. I not trying to prove that I can do it I just wonder what gains could I see during this time and help me battle my addiction. I will update everyone one on my journey. I only fuck chicks that Im dating. I use to girl hop when i was younger but if you do you will realize NOTHNG good comes from that. Im currently single and to stick with this plan I will be that way for the next 40 days and nights. I once tried this a few years back and only got to about 5 days(weak).But now Im more than ready to tackle this one day at a time. 7/7 is day one and Im already to jerk off but will do something else to take my mind away from it. I really dont know what it wil take for me not to bust over the next 40 days but I will figure it out. If you guys can help me let me know something? Im almost scared to edge but I will figure something out to keep them in my routine. I will update this as much as possible and hope everyone cheers me on to beat my addiction with this drastic measure.

ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP MY MAKE IT THROUGH THIS TIME PLEASE HELP ME OUT??

Boot Camp did it for me, I think I went 6 months without busting. Let me tell you it HURT the first time lol

You shoud. use the search engine more GirthHammer instead of asking so many questions
in so many threads.

As it's instant info instead of waiting on replys to threads.

I find the search function on this Forum top notch when compared to the others.

:)

Well, in my experience not busting nuts = makes me more aggressive in my workouts and out in public. I also have more energy and will power/motivation.

Yesterday I busted and told myself that today I will start fresh on this mission. Then I read how semen retention(not busting ever) is just as bad as over doing it. So I got to call it quits on this but I will limit my ejaculations to a few times a week.

Back
Top Bottom