airshy

Registered
looking back on the journey after two years i thougt i would share.

by the last measurement I had done my BPFSL had gone from 7.75 to 9.1. My midshaft girth was just below 4.75 and my base was 5. Currently these measurements are 5.25 and 6 (or over). This brief writing is meant to speak as I stand here today and what I see from where I was.

First it has been a lot of work. I have finally settled into Penis Enlargement being just part of my life. I have passed the neurotic like phases which I had good gains from when I was there. I will not let Penis Enlargement dictate so much of my schedule again.

I was someone who never cared about color changes or my penis looking differently. I understood size what what I was after and still feel the same way.

Probably the best thing I have done in this entire journey is not get injured. I have only had minor injuries with nothing that has set back my training or penis..and I feel fortunate for this.

The bottom line is I am am more confident individual in life. Sure, penis size should not dictate this... but neither should money. And we let these physical realties get in our way... all of us do to some degree.

So as I stand here today, looking back on Penis Enlargement, my feelings are not mixed. This has been and is the right walk for me. What is the price of confidence? To me, it is priceless. The work, the studying, the time gaming and hanging, has all been worthwhile. And I am not done yet even though the gains will probably not come as they did before... I will have my hopes on high!!!

Best of luck everyone and thank you for this forum DLD. I am still around and reading, not posting as much but here for the long run.

You're an inspiration to us all, Airshy. I have made P.E. a part of my life, too. Whatever gains I have made and continue to make are just part of the ride. Happy anniversary!! :)

I have made it a part of my as well. I have also figured out what works for me. What do you think is what works best for you?

WOW, excellent news. Penis Enlargement is such a miracle, you are an inspiration to so many!

Thanks everyone. Here is my take on Penis Enlargement for people looking into this and what I have seen. You will be able to add an inch of length and around .25 - .5 girth just getting into it and being consistent with what you do in a year or two. Sooner for some but I think it is good to plan the journey for the long run. After the first inch or so the real students come in. Gains can keep coming albeit slower for most, but more study and understanding is usually necessary to break the plateau.

Most people are not to this point. They are still struggling with the initial commitment and dedication. I really think back when we used to do the hangoffs, and Fedora's monthly teams, etc - is really helpful for people who want to train but need that extra lift.

For people that have reached this point, I am a student as much as them as we are all trying to find ways to make this happen and help each other. We are all willing to work and study and this is really a different level of Penis Enlargement. It is not a knock on anyone, but the facts from what I see.

Everyone who wants to gain is welcome to gain. They just don't know it or they are not willing to work for what they want.

I wish I saw a tenth as many posts about the work someone is doing rather than goals. When you see these people posting about their training and how hard they are trying, every time almost these are the people a year two later that have had good success.

great post airshy & congrats on the gains throughout the years..keep up the good work

I am very happy to hear that you will still be around brother! My 2 years will be up on april the second.

antlovesteph;333293 said:
How hard should you pull should it be as hard as you can?

The penis can take an enormous amount of intensity. Slow and intense, never fast or jerky.

Back
Top Bottom