Sebasaurus99

Registered
Hi DLD,

I ordered the SizeGenetics extended via your signature link expecting to have everything shipped that was shown in both the image and on the official website.
The missing items are:
Dual Head Unit for both the NOOSE and the Comfort Strap technology
The 16 Way Comfort Technology system

This is a really big let-down for me as I’ve read this has happened to other costumers,
I will attach photos of everything I have received and are about to contact their support service.

I had to save to buy this deceive being on a student on a low income I’m not impressed.

Regards

Sebasaurus99;510563 said:
Hi DLD,

I ordered the SizeGenetics extended via your signature link expecting to have everything shipped that was shown in both the image and on the official website.
The missing items are:

This is a really big let-down for me as I’ve read this has happened to other costumers,
I will attach photos of everything I have received and are about to contact their support service.

I had to save to buy this deceive being on a student on a low income I’m not impressed.

Regards

Everything is shipped, they send out separate invoices for each item, no idea why but you are fine, the full kit arrives just as I advertise it.

The missing items are:

Are you saying that the SizeGenetics Kit did not have these items inside? The kit should look exactly as it does in my signature. There is no other kit, it is shipped one way and every kit is identical.

i think you should give them a chance to explain first... please don't panic...
sometimes people make mistakes, as long as they're willing to take responsibility and correct the mistakes you're fine.

Sorry I left without attaching the photos.

Attachments

• IMG_5549.jpg
    IMG_5549.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5552.jpg
    IMG_5552.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 0
Sebasaurus99;510602 said:
Sorry I left without attaching the photos.

I see the head piece in the photo? What part is missing? There should also be a plastic bag with the comfort system which includes the strap, the noose, the theraban, the velcro and the foam donuts. I see the bag in the photo but can't tell if they are in there or not. If not it is very simple to contact them and they will make right. Very dependable, stand up company so have no fears.

There was no head piece only the base, spare parts, one plastic foam, a key and a round tighten device. Im in the process of contact them now to fix this.

Sebasaurus99;510810 said:
There was no head piece only the base, spare parts, one plastic foam, a key and a round tighten device. Im in the process of contact them now to fix this.

The picture you posted has the head piece? Or are we talking about the comfort strap? Either way they will take care of you. This never happens so I am sorry it happened to you. They will make it right though, have NO WORRYS!

Everything has been sorted now. The missing pieces are being shipped and will arrive in ten working days. I'm glad I can't wait to start gaining!

Sebasaurus99;510924 said:
Everything has been sorted now. The missing pieces are being shipped and will arrive in ten working days. I'm glad I can't wait to start gaining!

Told you! A very stand up company!

Indeed but this really shouldn't have happen in the first. Product quality should be a top priority for any company. Their costumer service team dealt with the issue straight away so kudos to them

Sebasaurus99;511036 said:
Indeed but this really shouldn't have happen in the first.

Humans are fallible, they make mistakes. I am happy they took care of you, as I said, a stand up company.

Back
Top Bottom