15+ year member - Still a Newb. Several questions related to Consistency with ADHD, Busting your nut and best way to attain goals.

Futaba

Registered
Hey Guys,

I've been a member since I was at school (1st acc was around 2004) however always struggled to remain consistent, especially since becoming an adult and life getting busier.

I've got ADHD and struggle to be consistent at anything beside getting distracted, I'm pretty good at that!

Do any of you have ADHD/ADD and if so, what strategies/mechanisms have you implemented to ensure you stay consistent with your PE (and anything else in life!).

Next Q, many years back I remember reading posts about the potential pros/cons of busting your load. I'm a chronic masturbater, I love touching myself and watching ���� whenever the urge comes which is often 5-10 times a day. Is there a definitive answer as to whether this will impact my ability to progress along my PE journey?

And lastly, I'm hoping to add 1" to BPEL and .5"-.75" to EG. Thats my beginner goals anyway. Is Length first, then girth the way things are still done or has this theory been disproved by now?
I gained around .5"EG when younger through regular jelq & bathmate use, this has stayed with me which I'm pleased with. I just want to level up that little bit to go from "nice cock" to "WOW, thats nice!".

I appreciate anybody who has taken the time to read my ramble and look forward to starting my journey again.

J.

I've had ADHD since I was a little boy. What helped me was diet, taking herbal supplements like gotu kola & fo-ti root which helps with focusing. They wanted to put me on medicine to help with my focus, but understand you have a unique trait that goes back to the hunter ( Warrior type ) & gatherer of society. The reason why we have ADHD is due to our ancestors. In order to be a hunter you had to constantly be moving, losing your focus in one direction to fight off another in this direction. The hunters also brought home the kill and got the women. In today's new found modern society, there's no need for it.

Setting goals and discipline is key. Find an hour a day when you're not doing anything at all and just P.E. I've been out of the P.E game ever since 2011 and kept all of my gains minus some girth for 9 years. I notice the bad things I did ( clamping too damn much and not using them as separate days messed me up ) and the good things to prevent future injuries. My advice is to find your focus, willpower is necessary. Trust and believe, I've done it & so can you without any medicine at all. If you're too busy, find that one or two hours in your schedule to do it. We all have time in the world. There are guys who work 10 to 12 hours a day and still P.E.

Man, 5 to 10 times a day! I can go rounds, but that's alot! lol. Do you have any energy for anything at the end of the day? Hope you're taking alot of zinc, because you going machine gun kelly with yo' shit. Damn man.

Thank you for your post and it seems like you have a pretty good direction you’re going in. Give this routine a chance and see what happens but if you want to come back and change anything I need help with that I’m here for you. Good luck my brother and God bless

I'm the same, very distractible and chronic masturbator, averaging 4 times a day even though I have a very active sex life with the girlfriend lol. The only reason that masturbating might affect gains is that after masturbation, there's usually very bad turtling and flaccid size decreases, meaning less blood flow and thus slower recovery. I don't know if it stands true though.

I think it makes sense for most people to do length in the morning and girth work at night, simply because that way you can recover all day in the extended state using an ADS or other tool, and then at night after girth work you'll be much girthier and can use the temporary size gain to have sex with potentially. Nothing beats a bathmate session in a hot bath with some beer or wine after a long day of work :)

I honestly believe people who have ADHD have a survival trait from the past, the hunters vs the gatherers or farmers. Hunters were men who went out and got the biggest kill so to speak. He/she was hyperfocused to get the kill, while the gatherers could for hours sit there and gather up. Eventually society evolved and the hunters were killed off or either distanced themselves from communities & went into hiding. However, the gatherers evolved well inside of communities and created farms, factories, warehouses etc etc. And can be there for hours without their brains going numb like us. Some medications work for us and some don't, but we're being drugged to be,"normal," In this society. While in the past we'd be Barbarians taking down villages, scouts, adventurers or military generals leading armies into victories. Just my .2 cents.

I have been diagnosed with so many different conditions and I always see them as a positive thing. What some call OCD I see it as a way to concentrate on something long enough until I get it right. Were some people see multiple personalities I see multiple people in my head helping me LOL there’s nothing you can put in my lap that I will not see as a blessing.

I have been diagnosed with so many different conditions and I always see them as a positive thing. What some call OCD I see it as a way to concentrate on something long enough until I get it right. Were some people see multiple personalities I see multiple people in my head helping me LOL there’s nothing you can put in my lap that I will not see as a blessing.
This is the best mindset for anything one thinks is a disadvantage.

Reactions: DLD
This is the best mindset for anything one thinks is a disadvantage.

i’ve been a minister for many years now and for probably a decade of my service I realize that I took a negative attitude towards things that came my way. I would automatically find fault for some other reason to be negative and lack appreciation. But about five years ago I decided to see everything, and I mean everything, as a blessing from the Lord. I don’t judge it I simply wait until I see that silver lining.

Are you taking any medications for your ADHD?

It would be best for you to route your sexual energy towards your training or live sexual activity- as chronic masturbation can cause problems with the libido and negative adaptations.

Are you taking any medications for your ADHD?

It would be best for you to route your sexual energy towards your training or live sexual activity- as chronic masturbation can cause problems with the libido and negative adaptations.

?? Masturbation is the great destroyer

I sometimes wish I didn't have ADHD. It's no joke at all and people think it's all in your mind, It's not! I haven't taken medication for this condition, but I do take Dmae, but not too much it makes me sleepy and kept me very focused. Also it helps with depression too.

I sometimes wish I didn't have ADHD. It's no joke at all and people think it's all in your mind, It's not! I haven't taken medication for this condition, but I do take Dmae, but not too much it makes me sleepy and kept me very focused. Also it helps with depression too.

use it to your advantage! Everything God gives us a blessing we just need to find that blessing. ADHD can be very beneficial in PE if you take the right perspective. If I had to go by the diagnosis is I have gotten in the past I would’ve killed myself. I said I had OCD and I said no I have the ability to concentrate on something long enough until I did it right. They said that I was bipolar and I said no six months out of the year I get all of my work done in the next six months I can relax. He tried to say I had multiple personalities and I simply said no I have a lot of people in my head helping me. And now if you go to the DSM-V you’ll see that freethinking is now a disorder. You are not a disorder! You are not ADHD! you’re a man, a child of God. So next time you say “I AM” follow it up with your name.

ADHD and all those chronic modern symptoms technically do not exist. They have their foundation in chronic deficiency in key essential nutrients. All the way from a pregnant mother deficient in essential nutrients, to a child who is raised with the same nutritional habits of the parents.

The WORST mistake that one can make under these circumstances is to follow the proven ineffective route of the mainstream medicine of taking drugs. Drugs do not cure, they only mask symptoms and in this case they might force biochemistry in the brain which can lead to catastrophic consequences in the long term.

Diet is the key for this. And unlike drugs, this will not take one day or one week. It will take months of consistent progress and change as the body fix itself and find its balance. A nutritional habit of supplement containing all 90 essential nutrients is required, plus healthy abundant animal fat in the diet. 8-10 whole eggs either raw or lightly boiled, avoiding at all costs truing the yolk solid. It has to still be liquid.

Herbs are part of homeopathic medicine, but they only support basic functions of the body. What really makes the difference is Naturopathic Medicine providing all 90 essential nutrients to the body at the right amount according to body weight and age.

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom