Supra, The PE Druggie

9

9cyclops9

Guest
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#1
Supra is the biggest druggie I know. I think. This is how a normal conversation between the two of us goes:

9c9: Hey man what's up
Supra: injecting cialis in my dick
9c9: you strange person
Supra: Hey! Read your sig and STFU!!
9c9: Yeah yeah, whatever. Hows the BE coming?
Supra: it's good, i just took some clomid
9c9: drug addict
Supra: yep, wait an hour and then time for BE! I'm wearing my 5" leather stretchers too
9c9: sounds like fun
Supra: hey i think i OD'd on IGF
9c9: what?
Supra: yeah my muscles are bulging and my penis is dancing the macarena
9c9: i told you that you were taking this drug thing too far
Supra: ROFLMAO!!!! Read your sig and STFU!!!
9c9: just be careful with those drugs man
Supra: its cool i know what i'm doing. hang on let me get my 30 lb ball weight on
9c9: ouch!
Supra: no man it's great! it feels better than sex!
9c9: i'm not so sure about that
Supra: yeah man it is. i just masturbated thinking about my ROP
9c9: you disturbing freak
Supra: the ROP makes me hornier than the smell of a pussy!
9c9: sick
Supra: i'm taking HCG right now
9c9: too many drugs at once!!
Supra: i don't care about side effects! give me a 20 inch dick!!!!!
9c9: isn't that a little big?
Supra: no
9c9: whatever
Supra: time to go man...i'm gonna go jelq my balls...and maybe some ball A-stretches or some clamped ball squeezes



What a strange friend we have!
 

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#3
Hey screw you all for judging me!! I am who I am!! :D
 
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
802
Likes
3
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#4
I'd never shoot anything in my dick unless I was positive it would make the little bastard grow. You got my respect. As for the IGF, can't wait to get the bling together to order me some for lifting, sounds to good to be true.
Doesn't having balls that low, become a nuisance?
 

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#5
Hell no man!! I love it, it feels so great!
 
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
914
Likes
6
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#7
I'm just bumping this as Supras a bloody legend and this place would be a lot duller without him thats for sure lol
 

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#8
:D, im a drug free person now!:D I have changed!
 
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
914
Likes
6
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#9
Glad to hear it mate, I'll never forget our first online conversation where you suddenly said you'd be back in a bit you had to go inject yourself. I shuddered at the thought of you shooting up into your penis, and then you came back like 30 seconds later!!!!!!! You fearless man, you inject things into your penis as casually as I choose between the menu at McDonalds!!!
 
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
1,940
Likes
4
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#10
Haha i've been with those discussions too lol! He always has to do something with that saussage! :D
 

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,625
Likes
23
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#11
Supra said:
:D, im a drug free person now!:D I have changed!


It can't be true! It will never work Surpa you must inject...its the only way...I will not grow...gimmie some more man.....(thats supras penis talking)

His penis makes all the important decisions for him! lol


I can see it now...Supra jumping out of a plane, and the only thing that connects him th his parachutte is his BIB hanger !! lol
 
Last edited:

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#12
crazyed27 said:
It can't be true! It will never work Surpa you must inject...its the only way...I will not grow...gimmie some more man.....(thats supras penis talking)

His penis makes all the important decisions for him! lol


I can see it now...Supra jumping out of a plane, and the only thing that connects him th his parachutte is his BIB hanger!! lol
Damn Right!!
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
3,091
Likes
4
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#13
GLad to hear your off it Supra. Everytime I surfed by that thread I cringed and my mule jumped uncontrollably trying to hide!!
 
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,095
Likes
1
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#14
9cyclops9 said:
Supra is the biggest druggie I know. I think. This is how a normal conversation between the two of us goes:

9c9: Hey man what's up
Supra: injecting cialis in my dick
9c9: you strange person
Supra: Hey! Read your sig and STFU!!
9c9: Yeah yeah, whatever. Hows the BE coming?
Supra: it's good, i just took some clomid
9c9: drug addict
Supra: yep, wait an hour and then time for BE! I'm wearing my 5" leather stretchers too
9c9: sounds like fun
Supra: hey i think i OD'd on IGF
9c9: what?
Supra: yeah my muscles are bulging and my penis is dancing the macarena
9c9: i told you that you were taking this drug thing too far
Supra: ROFLMAO!!!! Read your sig and STFU!!!
9c9: just be careful with those drugs man
Supra: its cool i know what i'm doing. hang on let me get my 30 lb ball weight on
9c9: ouch!
Supra: no man it's great! it feels better than sex!
9c9: i'm not so sure about that
Supra: yeah man it is. i just masturbated thinking about my ROP
9c9: you disturbing freak
Supra: the ROP makes me hornier than the smell of a pussy!
9c9: sick
Supra: i'm taking HCG right now
9c9: too many drugs at once!!
Supra: i don't care about side effects! give me a 20 inch dick!!!!!
9c9: isn't that a little big?
Supra: no
9c9: whatever
Supra: time to go man...i'm gonna go jelq my balls...and maybe some ball A-stretches or some clamped ball squeezes



What a strange friend we have!
lol i only just read this thread.. I cant stop laughing.. SUPRA ur the shit! hahahaha

Definately the strangest convo ive read in awhile hahahaha its all he talks about lol
 

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Supra, The PE Druggie"
#15
kausion_420 said:
lol i only just read this thread.. I cant stop laughing.. SUPRA ur the shit! hahahaha

Definately the strangest convo ive read in awhile hahahaha its all he talks about lol

Well not nymore, Im Clean I tell you Clean!


...clean as a hoar on 6th street......:D
 

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom