Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
325
Likes
0
|
"Average size?"
#1
I have been wondering about this for a while, so hopefully you guys can give me some of your opinions and some of you might even know the answer. I know average size varies depending on which survey you look at, though they all seem to say average erect length is around 6 inches give or take maybe 1/2 an inch. My question about this is are these measurements taken bone-pressed or non, because that could make quite a difference. I agree that bone-pressed is a great way to measure when your trying to track gains but I really don't think its that accurate. When a girl sees your dick she's not seeing a bone-pressed one nor will she be able to experience it during sex. So I'm interested to know if all these guys with big 8 inch dicks are actually closer to 7. What do you guys think?
 

wants9

Active member
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
1,016
Likes
2
|
"Average size?"
#2
goin4length said:
nor will she be able to experience it during sex.?
I'd think that'd depend on how aggressive the sex is. Your main point, though, is exactly why my goal is based on NBP length .
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,500
Likes
777
|
"Average size?"
#4
goin4length said:
I have been wondering about this for a while, so hopefully you guys can give me some of your opinions and some of you might even know the answer. I know average size varies depending on which survey you look at, though they all seem to say average erect length is around 6 inches give or take maybe 1/2 an inch. My question about this is are these measurements taken bone-pressed or non, because that could make quite a difference. I agree that bone-pressed is a great way to measure when your trying to track gains but I really don't think its that accurate. When a girl sees your dick she's not seeing a bone-pressed one nor will she be able to experience it during sex. So I'm interested to know if all these guys with big 8 inch dicks are actually closer to 7. What do you guys think?
I agree, whenit comes to straight up visuals bone pressed does not mean a whole lot. I think most surveys are taken bone-pressed for accuracy of measurements. If studies were done non-bone pressed I think the results would not be very accurate due to fat variation. Like I have always said, if your going to brag, brag about non-bone pressed.
 

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,625
Likes
23
|
"Average size?"
#5
doublelongdaddy said:
I agree, whenit comes to straight up visuals bone pressed does not mean a whole lot. I think most surveys are taken bone-pressed for accuracy of measurements. If studies were done non-bone pressed I think the results would not be very accurate due to fat variation. Like I have always said, if your going to brag, brag about non-bone pressed.


Unless your a skinny mutha fucka, then 1/2 inch really won't mean shit to the naked eye, go ahead and tell a lie. :p
 

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,625
Likes
23
|
"Average size?"
#7
quijjiboo said:
Lemme get something straight here, for non-bone pressed you do not do any pressing down or anything right? You should be able to do it with no hands right?
It just means you barley touch the the skin of the area you measure from. In bone pressed you use the same spot but you push until you hit yhe pelvic bone, In non bone pressed you don't press, you just rest it there!
 
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
325
Likes
0
|
"Average size?"
#8
So does anybody else know whether these surveys are using bone-pressed or non bone-pressed measurements? And do they usually measure girth at the thickest point or mid-shaft?
 
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
833
Likes
3
|
"Average size?"
#9
crazyed27 said:
It just means you barley touch the the skin of the area you measure from. In bone pressed you use the same spot but you push until you hit yhe pelvic bone, In non bone pressed you don't press, you just rest it there!
That part I get, but different angles give you different measurements (at least for myself). So for NBP, do you let it go at the natural angle? What about BP?
 

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,625
Likes
23
|
"Average size?"
#11
quijjiboo said:
That part I get, but different angles give you different measurements (at least for myself). So for NBP, do you let it go at the natural angle? What about BP?

I just use the same spot for BP and NBP, Matter of fact I use the same spot everytime I measure so I won't get mixed measurements.
 
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
346
Likes
0
|
"Average size?"
#12
goin4length said:
So does anybody else know whether these surveys are using bone-pressed or non bone-pressed measurements? And do they usually measure girth at the thickest point or mid-shaft?
Most I've seen have been bone-pressed because of accuracy. Now, some have been less than strict when it comes to checking the actual techniques (some have let the subjects measure themselves efter instruction) so there's obviously a margin of error here. Not too surprising, those that weren't strictly supervised in the measuring process tend to have a higher average. Guo figure... rofl

Supra said:
Fuck those surveys
Now that's just stupid. Why on earth would you brag about a newly acquired erect measurement unless it was to prove yourself above average? It's not just that those who Penis Enlargement want a bigger dick, most people here want a dick that's bigger than the guy next to them (whoever that may be). And then you'll need these studies so that you can find out how you measure up. (And I'm talking about absolute measurments here, as in "I'm now 8"x6". If the process was the interesting thing everyone around here would be saying that they've gained 1/2" in the past 3 weeks and not even bother with what length /girth they have right now.)
 

Members online

Top Bottom