5 kg to light for hanging gains?

Hung-Honcho

Registered
@DLD @huge-girth Been using 5 kg for sometime and I don't really feel the stretch anymore, does it matter if the weight feels light? do I continue with 5 kg or push that up to a higher weight?

Last edited:
@DLD @huge-girth Been using 5 kg for sometime and I don't really feel the stretch anymore, does it matter if the weight feels light? do I continue with 5 kg or push that up to a higher weight?
When using force for PE gains, you will eventually have to implement the progressive overload method. Increasing the intensity, using more force during the stretching phase. With hanging, that would mean, adding more weight in small increments during your PE session.

NOTE: be sure to properly warm up before hanging and continue to apply heat throughout your hanging session

When using force for PE gains, you will eventually have to implement the progressive overload method. Increasing the intensity, using more force during the stretching phase. With hanging, that would mean, adding more weight in small increments during your PE session.

NOTE: be sure to properly warm up before hanging and continue to apply heat throughout your hanging session
Thanks for replying. How long should the hanger be worn and how many hours a day in total would cause growth?

Increase the weight by 2.5 pounds or more until you feel fatigue after your session

20 minutes at a time. 3 sets or more per day
is feeling no fatigue a sign that the weight is light? I hang with 7.5kg and while I feel the stretch, I don't feel fatigue. I use dumbbells and the next option would be to go up to 10kg but I am afraid I might plateau too soon if I keep using heavy weights (I read a post that the penile tissue can't get hard if very heavy weight is used and this can affect the growth, I don't know how true this is.) Anyway would you recommend I stay with the current weight or go higher?

Fatigue is always the goal. Once that state is reached nothing can hold back the ultimate stretch

Back
Top Bottom