MoreThanLuck

Registered
Recently I've gotten pretty bored with my exercises and decided to try something a little different. Since I've been focusing girth, I've been clamping, pumping, bundling, slow-squash jelqing, you name it. So for the last 3 days I've been doing this exercise that has just absolutely destroyed my penis every time I do it. I start off with a clamp session (just 1 clamp) towards the base. Over about 5-10 min or so I work up a large enough hardon then tighten the clamp to the max. Then with one hand I then clamp further with an "Ok" in front of the mechanical clamp, I lay my dingus on a flat surface and just take my palm and press firmly into it. The clamping by itself increases pressures pretty dramatically, but this palm-to-dingus action exceeds anything I've ever done. It feels as if pushing with your palm allows for even distribution of force with some seriously intense expansion. I don't know if anyone has done this before, but if someone has, please post! Has it worked out well for you in the girth department? This exercise is amazing. Feels like my CC and CS is filled beyond the max.

Sounds like some of the ideas Redzulu and I played around with years ago. Look through the clamping forum.
Just be careful. Big potential for serious bruising from stuff like this.

lightlyfried;692414 said:
thats what I use but in white, but I can't seem to get any tension from it

Yeah, its definitely not perfect. What I do is clamp it down then rotate a bit to find that perfect spot because this clamp is not a perfect circle (and it doesnt hug) like a cockring would do. I tried using hose clamps like the ones they use in cars but I have an aversion to them because they're metal, hard to put on and take off, and a little dangerous.

superman05xx;692425 said:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...esel-and-shorty-mac-width-secret-exposed.html

Great exercise but erection quality has to be high in order for it to work well. Your way is probably safer.

I agree. The only way I was able to get an erection that high was to just use the clamp as a cockring in the beginning then try to trap it all while performing the exercise. I thought that maybe two clamps would do the trick, but I prefer using my hand to clamp down because I can feel how much force im generating as the blood tries to flow back out (and adjust for it as needed).

Thanks for the link btw!

doublelongdaddy;692439 said:
That they both have Sickle Cell Anemia? Is that the secret? :)

I wish I had sickle cell. 😂😂 . That's the only disease where the side effect is being able to rip a woman's insides apart with your third leg.

MoreThanLuck;692466 said:
I wish I had sickle cell. 😂😂 . That's the only disease where the side effect is being able to rip a woman's insides apart with your third leg.

Me too! :)

Recently I've gotten pretty bored with my exercises and decided to try something a little different. Since I've been focusing girth, I've been clamping, pumping, bundling, slow-squash jelqing, you name it. So for the last 3 days I've been doing this exercise that has just absolutely destroyed my penis every time I do it. I start off with a clamp session (just 1 clamp) towards the base. Over about 5-10 min or so I work up a large enough hardon then tighten the clamp to the max. Then with one hand I then clamp further with an "Ok" in front of the mechanical clamp, I lay my dingus on a flat surface and just take my palm and press firmly into it. The clamping by itself increases pressures pretty dramatically, but this palm-to-dingus action exceeds anything I've ever done. It feels as if pushing with your palm allows for even distribution of force with some seriously intense expansion. I don't know if anyone has done this before, but if someone has, please post! Has it worked out well for you in the girth department? This exercise is amazing. Feels like my CC and CS is filled beyond the max.

I'm curious to know if you have made any gains from doing this exercise.

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom