Newbie routine, I can't find it?

southwest

New member
Hi i’m trying to find this newbie routine everyone talks about as I want to start PE but both of the links don’t work and when I search for it I can’t find it?
 
Looks like the newbie routine is no longer on MOS. All links return 404. That's such a loss.

Here are the bare-bones I managed to pull from some other posts:

Warm-up:
Apply a warm, wet washcloth or take a warm shower for 5 to 10 minutes to increase blood flow and relax the tissue.

Stretching (Length): Perform basic straight stretches by gently pulling outward in all directions listed below, holding for 30 to 60 seconds per direction, for about 2 to 4 sets. Start with 2 sets and add one set each month up to, but no more than, 4 sets or 30 minutes of manual stretching.

Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds

Rotary Stretches(aka. Helicopters): 25-Cranks

That concludes 1 set. Repeat 2-4 times.

The Wet Jelq: start with 10mins and add 5-10mins every month until you get to 30mins over the course of 4 months or so.
Unfortunately, I can't find the description for it or any videos at the moment. Maybe someone else can help with that.

You may also want to throw some Kegels in. I used to do 3 sets of 15 5-sec holds.

That's basically the newbie routine I did for 4months straight in the beginning.
 
Looks like the newbie routine is no longer on MOS. All links return 404. That's such a loss.

Here are the bare-bones I managed to pull from some other posts:

Warm-up:
Apply a warm, wet washcloth or take a warm shower for 5 to 10 minutes to increase blood flow and relax the tissue.

Stretching (Length): Perform basic straight stretches by gently pulling outward in all directions listed below, holding for 30 to 60 seconds per direction, for about 2 to 4 sets. Start with 2 sets and add one set each month up to, but no more than, 4 sets or 30 minutes of manual stretching.

Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds

Rotary Stretches(aka. Helicopters): 25-Cranks

That concludes 1 set. Repeat 2-4 times.

The Wet Jelq: start with 10mins and add 5-10mins every month until you get to 30mins over the course of 4 months or so.
Unfortunately, I can't find the description for it or any videos at the moment. Maybe someone else can help with that.

You may also want to throw some Kegels in. I used to do 3 sets of 15 5-sec holds.

That's basically the newbie routine I did for 4months straight in the beginning.
Thanks this is great, i’m looking at getting some devices too, have you had any experience with ADS? Or the mityvac ?
 
Thanks this is great, i’m looking at getting some devices too, have you had any experience with ADS? Or the mityvac ?
I've had great results with an older design low-tension extender that comes with a silicone nose(I have good wrapping technique), but there are better alternatives out there today, like high-tension extenders and vacuum caps.

You def. want to get some sort of air or water pump; the Mityvac is a good choice.
 
Do you have any routines for an ADS or pump? If so how often did you use them, if so for how long and what sort of tension did you start on ?
I've had great results with an older design low-tension extender that comes with a silicone nose(I have good wrapping technique), but there are better alternatives out there today, like high-tension extenders and vacuum caps.

You def. want to get some sort of air or water pump; the Mityvac is a good choice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLD
I just found this thread that explains Jelqing in detail:

 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top