Different strategy for girth gains

Hey everyone :),

For pre-context - my goal is to gain a little in length and a lot in girth.
Current measurements (inches):
EG | 4 3/4 - 4 7/8
BPEL | 7.5
EL | 6 7/8 - 7 1/8
----------------------------------------------------
Short-term Goal: Girth - 5.5 EG x 7.5 EL
Long-term Goal: Girth - 6.25 EG x 7.75-8 EL

I've been off and on the PE game for a while now and I always seem to stop after a few months of strict 4-6 days / week full girth sessions. I think I always stop because of the time it takes for a session in which I am in the bathtub for around an hour. Also, one vacation will completely de-rail me and I usually do not pick things back up.

So I was wondering if I could try a different strategy - slower gains but a quicker routine. Instead of full 5X5X3 I would try to just do a quick warm-up and use the Bathmate once (intensely) for around 6 mins each day. I believe that this might fit me better because I always get derailed and exhausted from a few months of consistent 5X5X3. I figure if I do this everyday, the gains might still come.

Anyone think this strategy might be effective? Please understand I know that gains will take longer but I am interested if gains would even come at all or if this new strategy would be a waste of time?
 
Hey everyone :),

For pre-context - my goal is to gain a little in length and a lot in girth.
Current measurements (inches):
EG | 4 3/4 - 4 7/8
BPEL | 7.5
EL | 6 7/8 - 7 1/8
----------------------------------------------------
Short-term Goal: Girth - 5.5 EG x 7.5 EL
Long-term Goal: Girth - 6.25 EG x 7.75-8 EL

I've been off and on the PE game for a while now and I always seem to stop after a few months of strict 4-6 days / week full girth sessions. I think I always stop because of the time it takes for a session in which I am in the bathtub for around an hour. Also, one vacation will completely de-rail me and I usually do not pick things back up.

So I was wondering if I could try a different strategy - slower gains but a quicker routine. Instead of full 5X5X3 I would try to just do a quick warm-up and use the Bathmate once (intensely) for around 6 mins each day. I believe that this might fit me better because I always get derailed and exhausted from a few months of consistent 5X5X3. I figure if I do this everyday, the gains might still come.

Anyone think this strategy might be effective? Please understand I know that gains will take longer but I am interested if gains would even come at all or if this new strategy would be a waste of time?

Personal privacy period can hinder your work in the bathroom, and that is always the main issue. It's quite understandable.

Too high of a pressurization can cause blisters. Just something to be aware about. 6 minutes is fine just for pumping, but before pumping, try to perform some length routine, which does not require to be in the bathroom. Pump for 6 minutes, which is fine, but find time to follow up with SSj whenever privacy is available. Negative vacuum pressure without positive internal pressure through jelq will reduce the total effectiveness. It still work, but 15 minutes is the baseline for pumping.
 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top