DLD

doublelongdaddy
Administrator
Bathmate Special to Support AlphaBlade!

I have 9 Bathmate X-40 in Pink for sale to the first 9 buyers. Paypal only. This special also includes a membership to the entire Matters of Size Members Areas.
This is a $200 value!

Please send $70 to Paypal: doublelongdaddy@mattersofsize.com
I will ship same day! Shipping free to US customers. UK and Canada add $20.00 Shipping.

pink_2__82775_zoom.jpg

Wow. Those look wider than the standard Batmate. Some lucky 9 people are getting a hell of a deal

OMG OMG!!! The blooming X-40 is tooooooooo big for me!!! Errr Hold on a sec, isn't the X-40 the normal size and the X-40 the monster?? let me know asap!! I want it if i don't drown in it!

Dld I sent you a pm about the instant PayPal payment I sent you .. Did you get it?

Very easy to buy, send a payment to doublelongdaddy@mattersofsize.com, I will ship on Monday morning. If you want to send more to support the AlphaBlade project please feel free. Every dime will go to supplies and labor for the AB Project. Thanks!

Dld i was not able to give you an address to ship to after I sent you a instant paypal payment , I sent you a pm with my my address . Please let me know if you need any more info.
Thank you

Hey dld I love this idea to help your alphablade I'd like to help you out but I've already got a Bathmate but if you did this kind of deal with size genetics even ifs for retail price I'd help you out in a second

Hi DLD,

I tried to PM you again but your inbox is full.

I ordered this nearly 6 weeks ago but I still have not received it. Have you sent it yet?

Please get back to me.

Thanks.

Hey DLD. I would also be interested in helping out and purchasing one. Let me know! Thanks.

mapleleaf;480514 said:
Hi DLD,

I tried to PM you again but your inbox is full.

I ordered this nearly 6 weeks ago but I still have not received it. Have you sent it yet?

Please get back to me.

Thanks.

Did you receive your Bathmate?

eclipsed;480517 said:
Hey DLD. I would also be interested in helping out and purchasing one. Let me know! Thanks.

Let me see if there are any left, I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom