8.1x6.1 - 20.7x15.5 REACHED

hnb

Registered
Hello. I just wanted to share with you something very important with you. This year i started PE with 18 cm length and 15 cm girth. Now i have reached my first goal of 8x6 LOL I am 20.7 cm in BPEL and 15.5 cm in MEG. I was doing the newbie 3 times a day but i was holding for 7 minutes instead of 4 and a half in all directions. I had a small injuri and stopped for 3 weeks but now i started again but this time just once a day. I will keep it up like that for another 6 months to cement those gains and get a little more in both directions. I measured today and i was very happy to see that i have finally gained in BPEL. Btw my BPFSL went from 19 to 22.5 so im expecting even more BPEL gains to come. I just want to share this moment with you guys and tell the new guys. IT'S POSSIBLE. This really works and have helped me grow as a person a lot. Thank you to the whole community and DLD. I love you guys and i will keep doing this forever. My plan is to do the newbie routine once a day for another 6 months or a year to get half an inch more and then do it 3/4 times a week just for the health benefits. THANK YOU ALL <3

Thank you very much for sharing this great success with us ?

You were definitely dedicated, and put in the needed work, but also you kept on the track, following the routine.

Thank you very much for sharing this great success with us ?

You were definitely dedicated, and put in the needed work, but also you kept on the track, following the routine.
Thank you.
I mainly created the thread for all the people who are doubting if PE really works. Fora couple of months ive seen 1 inch gain in BPEL and almost 2 inches in BPFSL.

Thank you so much for coming and inspiring us in this way! Having people come to prove that they have made this work give so much hope to those looking on. Those of us who have gained know that this works but others may have doubts and giving them an inspirational post like this will definitely soften their hearts. Thank you my brother!

Reactions: hnb
Hello. I just wanted to share with you something very important with you. This year i started PE with 18 cm length and 15 cm girth. Now i have reached my first goal of 8x6 LOL I am 20.7 cm in BPEL and 15.5 cm in MEG. I was doing the newbie 3 times a day but i was holding for 7 minutes instead of 4 and a half in all directions. I had a small injuri and stopped for 3 weeks but now i started again but this time just once a day. I will keep it up like that for another 6 months to cement those gains and get a little more in both directions. I measured today and i was very happy to see that i have finally gained in BPEL. Btw my BPFSL went from 19 to 22.5 so im expecting even more BPEL gains to come. I just want to share this moment with you guys and tell the new guys. IT'S POSSIBLE. This really works and have helped me grow as a person a lot. Thank you to the whole community and DLD. I love you guys and i will keep doing this forever. My plan is to do the newbie routine once a day for another 6 months or a year to get half an inch more and then do it 3/4 times a week just for the health benefits. THANK YOU ALL <3

Congratulations brother. What is your current size now?

Back
Top Bottom