6 New to the Crew! Lets make a difference guys!

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Administrator
The new crew for MOS moderators is as follows:
twins172_up
Threak-X
10inchadvantage
goinfor11x7
Robo-Monkey
ithiel

You guys will all bring a unique contribution to the best Penis Enlargement site online!

Congrats Guys!

Looks like a good, committed group there! Very deserving! Congratulations all around.

wasn't expecting it..but thanks...i'm hear to help in anyway that i can...appreciate it dld...now i really got to stop slacking off..and get back on a consistent routine...can't be shelling out advise if i'm not doing shit myself LMAO

Congratulations! Thanks for making this list DLD, now when I have a question I know who to badger it out of when I see them online.

Me??? Aww, shucks!! I feel like the lion in the Wizard of Oz. Thanks for the awesome support, DLD. I'll do my best to follow your example.

:s

jqsderrida said:
I also feel a little passed up.... Oh well, fuck it.

It's not a slight to the guys that have been chosen, but the reality is that I've been here almost from the start of MOS. I've helped more than a few members here through posts and PMs, but yet I'm still not a moderator. I'm not really sure what it takes to be a mod here at MOS, as it seems there is no particular criteria that is followed to be a mod here at MOS.

Wow, I just realized that I had "Moderator" next to my name a second ago. Millionman, you'd make a great moderator. I notice nothing different about the site, however. Thanks for the status though, DLD, for whatever it's worth.

millionman said:
It's not a slight to the guys that have been chosen, but the reality is that I've been here almost from the start of MOS. I've helped more than a few members here through posts and PMs, but yet I'm still not a moderator. I'm not really sure what it takes to be a mod here at MOS, as it seems there is no particular criteria that is followed to be a mod here at MOS.

It in no way detracts from all the good you have done. But I understand how you feel, for sure.

millionman said:

I was waiting until a made a million dollars but that seemed kind of out of reach. Just joke, for real though, I always thought you were a mod here. I always though you were one of the first guys I made a mod. When I read your post and saw that you were not a MOD I immediately made you a MOD.

doublelongdaddy said:
I was waiting until a made a million dollars but that seemed kind of out of reach. Just joke, for real though, I always thought you were a mod here. I always though you were one of the first guys I made a mod. When I read your post and saw that you were not a MOD I immediately made you a MOD.

The weed has overtaken your speech lol you can't even form a sentence lol hahaha

Pandora said:
The weed has overtaken your speech lol you can't even form a sentence lol hahaha
\\\That was only the first few hits....wait till you see my sentence structure after I finish the whole blunt:)

Back
Top Bottom