3 rotation

no for me the rotation is 180°
I think it's absolutely impossible to do 3 360° rotations
In the beginning it feels like that, but eventually with proper intensity and progression, you will eventually master the LengthMaster 3.

But who are we kidding, we can never master the master of length (LengthMaster), but only use it for our benefit to grow.

Before asking the question, I was thinking in terms of 180 deg. rotations. Once DLD said he could do 3, I figured I was not on the same page as I can do 3 180’s or 540 deg. I know everyone is different, but I’m wondering if there is a general correlation of length to degrees of rotation.

I don’t think it’s rocket science 🙃 if you can do only half or one rotation stick with it until you progress to another rotation and keep at it.

Before asking the question, I was thinking in terms of 180 deg. rotations. Once DLD said he could do 3, I figured I was not on the same page as I can do 3 180’s or 540 deg. I know everyone is different, but I’m wondering if there is a general correlation of length to degrees of rotation.
If you look at my video instruction thread you will see this is true. I started just bare handed, then used a broomstick and then LengthMaster 3.

You will also during all these videos see my penis grow big time. Compare the first LengthMaster 3 videos to the last ones and you will see a pattern. Bundle more made me grow faster.

I disagree a bundle is 360 and I will absolutely be doing 3 bundles by the time I reach 9 months.
At 9 months mark you will probably not get sufficient intensity by attaching behind the glans (don't know what you are doing now?).

It's all about expressive stretches (attachment at the base) when you progress far enough.

At 9 months mark you will probably not get sufficient intensity by attaching behind the glans (don't know what you are doing now?).

It's all about expressive stretches (attachment at the base) when you progress far enough.
attaching behind the glans, progress is rapid right now!
1.5 bundles are now my warm up so I’m at 4 sets 1.3/4 bundles.

attaching behind the glans, progress is rapid right now!
Wonderful.
You will feel when this isn't doing anything for you any longer. Try to bundled as much as possible, stretch hard and finally you will eventually realize, that you are not stretching your inner penis and ligaments with the same intensity as you used to do (after some months). => Time for expressive stretches.

Even in expressive stretches you will stretch your entire penis (shaft, inner penis and ligaments) in every stretch. When holding the stretch for 5 minutes, your entire penis/tissue will elongate.

Of course, there is the more you can bundle, the more you grow.

Back
Top Bottom