3 rotation

Hamadouche

Registered
Hello everybody
you think it's good to do 3 rotations for the stretches or 2 are enough for the downward bundled stretchs
on the other hand I can't stretch very hard but I feel the stretch and I think that over time I could increase the intensity and that will allow me to see rapid gains

I never did 3 rotations. Two rotations is the highest you should do.

I don't agree! More bundles as you progress, will result in faster gains, and you will be able to cement your gains faster.

I started with one bundle and then after I got to 7 inches, I switched to 2 bundles. Now I'm able to do 3 bundles but I've never done 3 bundles for even 3 minutes before and I've since stopped length work since February 2020.

Come to think of it, 3 rotations can actually help break my plateau. You know I'm stuck around 8.25 to 8.5 inches. Getting that last half inch in length definitely needs something different.

I will follow your suggestion since you have done it and gained from it, you are definitely correct brother.

But the brother who created this thread haven't trained consistently with the length master for 5 months before. I think the highest he went was 4 months.

It still depends on how many rotation he has been doing before over that 4 months period of active training. If you used only 1 rotation, you want to upgrade to 2 rotations now, that's fine.

I started with one bundle and then after I got to 7 inches, I switched to 2 bundles. Now I'm able to do 3 bundles but I've never done 3 bundles for even 3 minutes before and I've since stopped length work since February 2020.

Come to think of it, 3 rotations can actually help break my plateau. You know I'm stuck around 8.25 to 8.5 inches. Getting that last half inch in length definitely needs something different.

I will follow your suggestion since you have done it and gained from it, you are definitely correct brother.

But the brother who created this thread haven't trained consistently with the length master for 5 months before. I think the highest he went was 4 months.

It still depends on how many rotation he has been doing before over that 4 months period of active training. If you used only 1 rotation, you want to upgrade to 2 rotations now, that's fine.
Maximizing bundles and holding the stretch for longer really makes you gain fast. But it is not the only way to increase the intensity. You also need to stretch really hard to get the desired elongation after session.

You will definitely break your plateau with doing more bundles (more rotations).

4 months are to little, I was only able to really benefit from these maximum bundles probably after 6 months of stretching (go really hard). In the beginning I got bad fluid retention when doing these, but after a while my penis got used to them. Also in the beginning it was really hard to get into them....but as time when the easier it become. It was for sure not easy.

In the beginning I also could only stay inside the chamber for 5 minutes when doing these maximum bundled positions (before 13 minutes). Restoring blood flow are important to minimize fluid retention. I'm staying a maximum in the chamber of like 13 minutes. In this way I can stretch harder and be more efficient during my session.

It will take some time to get into this maximum bundled position. Also when I did them I could only do them for 1 set or 1 session during a 3 day schedule of, 3 days on 1 day rest. Doing them for 3 days in a row where out of the question. To much wear and tear on the penis.

I also recommend to not go back and forth between bundle position left vs. right. It's more powerful to stay in one bundled position for like 5 minutes and then switch to the other bundled direction after that. This have been my experience at least. You will maximize your temporary elongation after session in this way.

I never did 3 rotations. Two rotations is the highest you should do.
Maximizing bundles and holding the stretch for longer really makes you gain fast. But it is not the only way to increase the intensity. You also need to stretch really hard to get the desired elongation after session.

You will definitely break your plateau with doing more bundles (more rotations).

4 months are to little, I was only able to really benefit from these maximum bundles probably after 6 months of stretching (go really hard). In the beginning I got bad fluid retention when doing these, but after a while my penis got used to them. Also in the beginning it was really hard to get into them....but as time when the easier it become. It was for sure not easy.

In the beginning I also could only stay inside the chamber for 5 minutes when doing these maximum bundled positions (before 13 minutes). Restoring blood flow are important to minimize fluid retention. I'm staying a maximum in the chamber of like 13 minutes. In this way I can stretch harder and be more efficient during my session.

It will take some time to get into this maximum bundled position. Also when I did them I could only do them for 1 set or 1 session during a 3 day schedule of, 3 days on 1 day rest. Doing them for 3 days in a row where out of the question. To much wear and tear on the penis.

I also recommend to not go back and forth between bundle position left vs. right. It's more powerful to stay in one bundled position for like 5 minutes and then switch to the other bundled direction after that. This have been my experience at least. You will maximize your temporary elongation after session in this way.
The more you bundle, the better. I personally can get 3 bundles in.
thank you everyone for responding to me
that way I have an idea of how I'm going to train

I started with one if that gives you confidence
Same. For me even maybe starting with less then one full 360° rotation.

But just keep at it @Hamadouche and within 1 year of stretching intensely you can master it.

But just keep at it @Hamadouche and within 1 year of stretching intensely you can master it.
It gets better and better with the increase of rotation. But don't worry if you're not able to do something just keep putting your effort into more intensity.

It gets better and better with the increase of rotation. But don't worry if you're not able to do something just keep putting your effort into more intensity.
I started with no rotation, then just one rotation, and at first 2 rotations was hard for me and over time it became normal
now I can do 3 rotations but I can't stretch with intensity
I will try to continue with 2 rotations and a few minutes of stretching with 3 rotations until I can stretch with a lot of intensity

I started with no rotation, then just one rotation, and at first 2 rotations was hard for me and over time it became normal
I will try to continue with 2 rotations and a few minutes of stretching with 3 rotations until I can stretch with a lot of intensity
Good...that is a good progression.

I just have to learn to be disciplined
and everything gonna be alright
That is correct. Discipline is a skill, and a skill we need to work on every single day of our life. The more we train this skill the better and stronger it becomes.

Excellent progress

Question, so I know that I understand. When you guys say “rotation” is that 180 deg. or a full 360?

Question, so I know that I understand. When you guys say “rotation” is that 180 deg. or a full 360?

Back
Top Bottom