3 month progress

What's your current length size now brother?
Well. I have a difficult time measuring correctly. I also had to stop for a while do to surgical issues. However I have picked it back up the past month or so.

I measured the MityVac - Wet and Dry Penis Vacuum Pump System tube with a ruler, the mity measurement are pretty spot on. And last time I pumped about a week ago, I'm sitting dead on 7in.

Well. I have a difficult time measuring correctly. I also had to stop for a while do to surgical issues. However I have picked it back up the past month or so.

I measured the mityvac tube with a ruler, the mity measurement are pretty spot on. And last time I pumped about a week ago, I'm sitting dead on 7in.

I believe measuring your erect length while your penis is inside the mityvac pump is very accurate. As long as you enter the pump erect, the length you see inside the pump when you measure with a ruler is your true bone press erect length.

I believe measuring your erect length while your penis is inside the mityvac pump is very accurate. As long as you enter the pump erect, the length you see inside the pump when you measure with a ruler is your true bone press erect length.
I'm currently doing 1 routine a day.

Warmup
Then 10 mins expressive stretching in the LengthMaster - Penis Bundle Stretcher & Weight Hanging
Rest
10 mins stretching. Up, down, left ,right. 1 min each direction.
Rest
10 min bundle. Counter clock turn. A full 360 turn. Hold that for the entire 10 min. Up, down, left, right stretch. 1 min each direction.
Rest
10 min bundle. Clockwise turn and hold the bundle the entire 10 min. Same for direction and time as the other stretches.
Rest
10 min unbundle stretching. Up, down, left, right. 1 min each direction.
MOS-RED | NIR INFRARED LIGHT THERAPY FOR ERECTION QUALITY for 15 min.
No wrapping to stay elongated.
Go to sleep.
Whatcha think?

I'm currently doing 1 routine a day.

Warmup
Then 10 mins expressive stretching in the lm
Rest
10 mins stretching. Up, down, left ,right. 1 min each direction.
Rest
10 min bundle. Counter clock turn. A full 360 turn. Hold that for the entire 10 min. Up, down, left, right stretch. 1 min each direction.
Rest
10 min bundle. Clockwise turn and hold the bundle the entire 10 min. Same for direction and time as the other stretches.
Rest
10 min unbundle stretching. Up, down, left, right. 1 min each direction.
Mos Red for 15 min.
No wrapping to stay elongated.
Go to sleep.
Whatcha think?

You don't wrap at all to stay elongated during the day?

Well. I drink alotta water and I really don't feel like wrapping and unwrapping const5

Well. I drink alotta water and I really don't feel like wrapping and unwrapping const5

You are going to experience very slow gains for this reason.

Mmmmmm. Thankyou. Might need to rework my schedule

Mmmmmm. Thankyou. Might need to rework my schedule

Alright brother.

Is Uncle Jim enough?

It's actually the best wrap and you can pee with it on. You don't need to take it off to pee.

Really? Maybe I wrap too tight. Cause I had to force pee out. Maybe I should wrap looser

Really? Maybe I wrap too tight. Cause I had to force pee out. Maybe I should wrap looser

Yes, your wrap is too tight.

So if that's the case it's safe to sleep with?

So if that's the case it's safe to sleep with?

Do not sleep with anything on your penis

Guess I'll just move to earlier time. Been doing it at bed. I'm hanging lower. The stretch is definitely increasing. I know staying elongated definitely is important. But I was told if I couldn't stay elongated, lm sessions would still work. And I can tell the difference, but maybe I need to work wrapping back into the workout.

Cool. I really appreciate it man. Thankyou for your insight

Back
Top Bottom