3 inch gain from Hanging

Apologies for the late reply. Thank you all! I currently have a lengthmaster but would certainly like to order the newest incarnation. It looks great!

Apologies for the late reply. Thank you all! I currently have a lengthmaster but would certainly like to order the newest incarnation. It looks great!

It is on sale so give yourself an early Christmas gift. We’re still giving $25 cashback. In the Lengthmaster is seriously the gift that keeps on giving LOL

It is on sale so give yourself an early Christmas gift. We’re still giving $25 cashback. In the Lengthmaster is seriously the gift that keeps on giving :D

You know I will. I deserve to spoil myself once in a while hahaha

You know I will. I deserve to spoil myself once in a while hahaha

We do and especially when you have such commitment. And what a wonderful gift it is, it just opens so many new avenues to gain length. It works for all stretching, hanging, fulcrum, expressive and chamber rolls and bundles. It becomes one with your penis when you are strapped in and you grab those handle bars and exercise will simply be intuitive and extremely powerful. You will NEVER use all the strength of the LM, ever!

We do and especially when you have such commitment. And what a wonderful gift it is, it just opens so many new avenues to gain length. It works for all stretching, hanging, fulcrum, expressive and chamber rolls and bundles. It becomes one with your penis when you are strapped in and you grab those handle bars and exercise will simply be intuitive and extremely powerful. You will NEVER use all the strength of the LM, ever!

Compared to hanger, how much of the shaft is it grabbing because I find I can do a bit with a hanger...bundles and hanging, plus I just pull and stretch in all different directions.
Is the LM grabbing less shaft or close to the same?

I would hang first, but no there is no such thing as limitless stretching. You can only pull so hard for maybe a minute at a time. Hanging, you can continue adding weight as the tissue adapts and the stretch lasts 15-20 minutes at a time.
So, would you say I should hang before I start a manual stretch program? I know I will end up with manual stretching in the end since I wont have the large amounts of time forever and the force is more or less limitless with manual.

Back
Top Bottom