3 inch gain from Hanging

HangLo11x7

Registered
Has anyone on here gained 3 or more inches from hanging? I'd like to start hanging in another year or two and would like to hear the ins and outs of hanging. I'm currently doing manual stretches, jelqing and pumping. I plan on doing this until I max out my gains then move onto hanging

Has anyone on here gained 3 or more inches from hanging? I'd like to start hanging in another year or two and would like to hear the ins and outs of hanging. I'm currently doing manual stretches, jelqing and pumping. I plan on doing this until I max out my gains then move onto hanging
I have gained 4 inches but not through hanging. Hanging played a short role but mostly gained by hand work, Bathmate and Lengthmaster work. Bob claims to have gained that much, perhaps he can help. On MOS you have Stillwantmore2 who knows more than ANYONE on the block! I will point him to this thread for you.

I know Dashdeming gained allot with hanging. Got a sticky of his in this section.

I know Dashdeming gained allot with hanging. Got a sticky of his in this section.

Yeah – I think Dash made some serious gains in length by hanging. I think his thread is called hard-core hanging. His thread is called Hardcore hanging. Dash really kept excellent track of what he did, when he did it and how he did it. Is progress thread is in education in hanging on it’s own. I suggest you read through his work and find out from one of the masters of hanging.

It's doable. The longer you wait though, the more adapted to resistance your penis will be. So, when you do start hanging don't be surprised if you have to go through several months of toughening up your penis tissues to the different pressure of your hanger and higher than usual weights before you see gains from hanging. Many men start hanging later on and seem surprised to see that it takes so much time and weight. That's because they listen to the wrong advise and start after they have built up a bunch of adaptation to resistance from other techniques.

For a while now, I've seen PE as a form of bodybuilding. Reading I should be working my way up to advanced techniques such as hanging and clamping. Looks like I'm gonna need to make up a hanging routine pretty soon. Thanks!

It's doable. The longer you wait though, the more adapted to resistance your penis will be. So, when you do start hanging don't be surprised if you have to go through several months of toughening up your penis tissues to the different pressure of your hanger and higher than usual weights before you see gains from hanging. Many men start hanging later on and seem surprised to see that it takes so much time and weight. That's because they listen to the wrong advise and start after they have built up a bunch of adaptation to resistance from other techniques.

So, would you say I should hang before I start a manual stretch program? I know I will end up with manual stretching in the end since I wont have the large amounts of time forever and the force is more or less limitless with manual.

The Master has spoken. ?

For a while now, I've seen PE as a form of bodybuilding. Reading I should be working my way up to advanced techniques such as hanging and clamping. Looks like I'm gonna need to make up a hanging routine pretty soon. Thanks!

That's an anecdotal, bro science piece of misinformation often regurgitated as "fact" on PE forums by people who work their way up usually only by their post counts as "moderators".

Any man can hang regardless of experience in this stuff. Just follow people with actual experience (my posts, my blog, my device designs, hundreds of men I've coached).

No need to do any guesswork and make up a hanging routine on your own. Just look up what I've already written on hanging based on my actual experience.

So, would you say I should hang before I start a manual stretch program? I know I will end up with manual stretching in the end since I wont have the large amounts of time forever and the force is more or less limitless with manual.

I feel hanging is more efficient over the long term, especially than manual stretching. You have no idea how hard you are pulling, nor for how long. With hanging, you always know the exact resistance (weight) and exact time.....sets are 15-20 minutes watched on a clock.

In reality hanging is limitless as you have many more options over time with adding more weight in small increments as your penis adapts. You can only pull so hard with your hands and again, you never know how hard "hard" is with manuals.

Try coaching a guy on a manual routine. LOL. "Ok now pull "hard" for 30 seconds....." Too much guessing with manuals and in reality more fear because you don't know how hard you're pulling, so you likely hold back fearing injury.

I feel hanging is more efficient over the long term, especially than manual stretching. You have no idea how hard you are pulling, nor for how long. With hanging, you always know the exact resistance (weight) and exact time.....sets are 15-20 minutes watched on a clock.

In reality hanging is limitless as you have many more options over time with adding more weight in small increments as your penis adapts. You can only pull so hard with your hands and again, you never know how hard "hard" is with manuals.

Try coaching a guy on a manual routine. :D. "Ok now pull "hard" for 30 seconds....." Too much guessing with manuals and in reality more fear because you don't know how hard you're pulling, so you likely hold back fearing injury.

Yeah I understand your points and I will start hanging right away. But im sure the manual stretching will come in when my hanging gains have plateaud but im not like the usual guy. I decided when I started using my extender -Yes there is a risk my ligaments might tear but it is worth it to me to have torn ligaments if I can get 2 or 3 more inches. So I would pull with all my force in manual stretching just avoiding pain and ofcourse not jerking but slowly applying the force.

That's an anecdotal, bro science piece of misinformation often regurgitated as "fact" on PE forums by people who work their way up usually only by their post counts as "moderators".

Any man can hang regardless of experience in this stuff. Just follow people with actual experience (my posts, my blog, my device designs, hundreds of men I've coached).

No need to do any guesswork and make up a hanging routine on your own. Just look up what I've already written on hanging based on my actual experience.

Awesome, where could I find your work? In the hanging forum here?

Send still an email, I dont think he responds to PMs on here as hes too busy!

The lengthmaster also provides a hanger attachment, and can be used as a hanger.

I do my best to reply here, yes most of my content is in the hanging forum sticky threads.
Here too:
https://www.hanger.com/blog/progres...ng-possibly-the-best-penis-enlargement-method

Send still an email, I dont think he responds to PMs on here as hes too busy!

The lengthmaster also provides a hanger attachment, and can be used as a hanger.

A little bit off-topic but how do you send and get private messages? I cannot find that option anywhere and I know people have been sending me PMs. If you know please let me know LOL

A little bit off-topic but how do you send and get private messages? I cannot find that option anywhere and I know people have been sending me PMs. If you know please let me know :D

Tap a screen name, then on "Start a Conversation".

Tap a screen name, then on "Start a Conversation".

So private message is called a new conversation? And if I start a new conversation with you nobody else to be able to see it correct?

Upper right corner two inwards to the right from your avatar, and the symbol of what looks like an envelope.

Back
Top Bottom