$25 off All Tools SizeGenetics, Phallosan, BathMate, LengthMaster, PeniMaster!

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Administrator
Starting May 1st, 2018
$25 Off All Matters of Size Tools

Finally after more than a year we have struck a solid and possibly permanent discounts on the following items. Simply order your device and send your order number to support@mattersofsize.com and you will receive an instant $25.00 back. If you order 2 devices you get $50.00 back, 3 $75 etc.

You will also receive the Matters of Size Video Program for free (a $65.00 value)

The LengthMaster $25.00 Off!

lengthmaster-1.jpg

The BathMate $25.00 Off!

bathmate-pumps.jpg

The SizeGenetics $25.00 Off!

mos-pack-simple.jpg

The Phallosan $25.00 Off!

Phallosan-forte-cena-skusenosti-diskusia-a-recenzia.jpg

attachment.php

Simply order your device and send your order number to support@mattersofsize.com and you will receive an instant $25.00 back.
If you order 2 devices you get $50.00 back, 3 $75 etc. plus you receive a bonus membership to the famous Matters of Size Video site!

Awesome its been a long time since there were any discounts like this a good time to jump on the band wagon if you were holding out, too bad i didn't wait 2 months to buy my LengthMaster.

We worked our way around the unfair system of no discounts. We simply discount ourselves. This could be a permanent program if sales are good.

Hi, trying to order the BathMate HydroMax 7 or X30 wide boy pump via your link to their site to get the $25 off. However when I get to the shipping selection, it wants to charge me $12 for Express Shipping when it clearly states FREE Express shipping (a $30 value) for MOS members purchasing a pump. Where did this $12 express shipping charge come from if they are giving us FREE express shipping worth $30? Can someone assist me with this issue? Also, from what I read above to get the $25 off discount, I will need to provide MOS with my order number after purchase and MOS will reimburse me the $25 discount......right?

One last question. If I am already a lifetime member of MOS (a $60 value as stated ), would it be possible to exchange that portion of the $140 discount for something else at the Bathmate site?

Thanks
Mack

Hi, trying to order the BathMate HydroMax 7 or X30 wide boy pump via your link to their site to get the $25 off. However when I get to the shipping selection, it wants to charge me $12 for Express Shipping when it clearly states FREE Express shipping (a $30 value) for MOS members purchasing a pump. Where did this $12 express shipping charge come from if they are giving us FREE express shipping worth $30? Can someone assist me with this issue? Also, from what I read above to get the $25 off discount, I will need to provide MOS with my order number after purchase and MOS will reimburse me the $25 discount......right?

One last question. If I am already a lifetime member of MOS (a $60 value as stated ), would it be possible to exchange that portion of the $140 discount for something else at the Bathmate site?

Thanks
Mack

Hey Mack! You get a $25 cash rebate to your PayPal account upon sending me your receipt for the tool that you bought. We are not giving away the pay site any longer as I opened it up to the public for free now. So simply order your Bathmate here at matters of size and send me your receipt and I will send you $25 back. If you buy two tools you will get $50 back if you buy three tools you get $75 back etc.

As far is free shipping goes I believe that you get this at check out. If not let me know and I will have them refund you the shipping.

DLD I sent you a private conversation regarding my purchase and resent it again today. Please read and let me know what's up.

thanks
Mack

Looking into it, I will get back to you ASAP, thanks for your patience my brother

Looking into it, I will get back to you ASAP, thanks for your patience my brother

DLD any update on my rebate and shipping discount yet? I checked Paypal and still no instant response there yet........... as stated in your ad.

DLD any update on my rebate and shipping discount yet? I checked Paypal and still no instant response there yet........... as stated in your ad.

Send me an email with your order number and I’ll send you your cash rebate immediately

Send me an email with your order number and I’ll send you your cash rebate immediately

First receipt was sent via private mail to you last Thursday, and per your instructions above, another copy was sent to your email last Friday. Let me know if you need anything else or another copy.

First receipt was sent via private mail to you (OCT 30th) and a couple more reminders sent there since then. I have also followed your instructions above and sent at least 3 more copies of my receipt to the email you provided above and still have not received the $25 rebate, along with the $12 express shipping I was charged.

Is there anyone else I can contact on this matter if you are too busy?

First receipt was sent via private mail to you (OCT 30th) and a couple more reminders sent there since then. I have also followed your instructions above and sent at least 3 more copies of my receipt to the email you provided above and still have not received the $25 rebate, along with the $12 express shipping I was charged.

Hello buddy.

Try sending it to Lightning if you dont get anywhere, PM me and I will email him.

Did you get your rebate squared away?

Hi everyone! I wanted to know how the 25 dollars would be refunded, is it a refund to my credit card or a check mailed or what? Thank you!!

Hi everyone! I wanted to know how the 25 dollars would be refunded, is it a refund to my credit card or a check mailed or what? Thank you!!

Paypal instant refund. Simply send me your receipt or order number and I will PayPal you $25. ?

Back
Top Bottom