20 Centimeters length gain

20cmplusgoal

Registered
Hi everybody,

I was wondering if it is possible to gain 20 centimeters length, like 7.5 to 7.75 inches if doing an extreme workout like 21 hours pulling a day for a month or 8 hours in a row of jelqing for a year? I have the time and really want to transform my body beginning with my penis. Not a joke and will definitely update.

You don't need to pull for 21 hours daily to gain length. 1 hour daily use of the length master is enough. Buy the length master and apply for my coaching service. I sent you a PM concerning this.

You don't need to pull for 21 hours daily to gain length. 1 hour daily use of the length master is enough. Buy the length master and apply for my coaching service. I sent you a PM concerning this.
Thanks for your service

I really want to be Shane Diesel size or __________ and was planning to jelq like 8+ hours a day. Is that possible to gain 7 inches? DLD at that rate can you tell me how long to reach my goal?

I really want to be Shane Diesel size or __________ and was planning to jelq like 8+ hours a day. Is that possible to gain 7 inches? DLD at that rate can you tell me how long to reach my goal?

It depends on how much you put in. It is possible because I did it but I also trained constantly

Back
Top Bottom