1 centimeter 1,000 hour jelq rule

20cmplusgoal

Registered
Hi,

I was wondering if there is something like a 1 centimeter per 1,000 hour jelq rule? I plan on doing 24 hours in a row while watching ���� and was thinking I could add 20 centimeters eventually like one additional hand vertical dick length?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is something like a 1 centimeter per 1,000 hour jelq rule? I plan on doing 24 hours in a row while watching ���� and was thinking I could add 20 centimeters eventually like one additional hand vertical dick length?
Are you planning on making your penis longer?

Hi,

What is that?

Hi,

If you want to make your penis longer you need the lengthmaster and the SiliStretcher, or just the lengthmaster with an elongation wrap.
This is an effective way of increasing the length of your penis.

The method you are mentioning sounds painful. It's a matter of consistency, and not like a sprint when it comes to penis enlargement.

I bet he pops his load before anything 😂 I’m just kidding.
If you want to make your penis longer you need the lengthmaster and the SiliStretcher, or just the lengthmaster with an elongation wrap.
This is an effective way of increasing the length of your penis.

The method you are mentioning sounds painful. It's a matter of consistency, and not like a sprint when it comes to penis enlargement.

It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

My theory is if force = mass • acceleration, 24 hours in a row or jelqing is higher force than 11 hours in a row. Plus I think jelqing is also really a length exercise that uses blood flow compared to non erect.

A must read for those who want fastest growth

Yep,12 weeks of commitment.Got to show the results.

Have a BMX30 whit the hand pump ,though the rubber has dried out lines.any ideas to fix the "broken rubber.Any kind of oil,

The hand valve works, just feel the pinching the skin when i pump it

Yep,12 weeks of commitment.Got to show the results.

Have a BMX30 whit the hand pump ,though the rubber has dried out lines.any ideas to fix the "broken rubber.Any kind of oil,

The hand valve works, just feel the pinching the skin when i pump it

Why not give your routine a minimum of 6 months before looking out for result? You have always set short term goals that never yield anything meaningful. You can't be doing the same thing and expect a different result.

Lubricate with Vaceline or Baby oil.
Add some Vaceline in the pump, near the valve and then run through it with warm water from the faucet. Let it sit sometime so the Vaceline melts, then run through the pump with warm water. It may work?
Or maybe coconut oil.

Last edited:
Why not give your routine a minimum of 6 months before looking out for result? You have always set short term goals that never yield anything meaningful. You can't be doing the same thing and expect a different result.

Yep i remember once i spent 6 months jelquin, what a waste of time lol,at first the engorgement was noticeable though after a while i lost those gains lol, thanks for encouraging me to continue.I have to start over as i have tried before.Actually im about to rewrite a new schedule and add Pe in my day to day activities..

Yep i remember once i spent 6 months jelquin, what a waste of time LOL,at first the engorgement was noticeable though after a while i lost those gains LOL, thanks for encouraging me to continue.I have to start over as i have tried before.Actually im about to rewrite a new schedule and add Pe in my day to day activities..
What about your pump? How bad is it, can you lubricate the rubber you think?

Yep i remember once i spent 6 months jelquin, what a waste of time LOL,at first the engorgement was noticeable though after a while i lost those gains LOL, thanks for encouraging me to continue.I have to start over as i have tried before.Actually im about to rewrite a new schedule and add Pe in my day to day activities..

I believe bundled expressive stretching will give you an inch in length if you can do it. If I remember correctly, you are 7+ right now.

Back
Top Bottom