worldwonder10

Registered
Okay so Ive been doing this for 2 weeks properly 3 weeks if including the 1 week of research

Last weekend I had a cheeky look and everything seemed to be about 1cm longer... which was brilliant! but... was going to wait for a bit longer before measuring everything...

I did a heavy-ish session last night (30ish mins of stretching) and when I woke up this morning it was about 2cm smaller in everyway possible lengthwise (BP) Flacid stretch or BPenis EnlargementL etc.

Is this normal - Im hoping that tomorrow it will be back to normal, but incase its not, I can come back here and hopefuly be persuaded to not start thinking about ways of killing myself haha...

Also - I was wondering if because I am focusing on length I will loose girth? (I have heard this can happen?)
Annnd - I think me erection quality is still not improving, and for a 19 year old this is not cool...

Thanks guys

Don't get to obsessed with measurements. Not until at least once a month. You'll get a MUCH better idea if you hold off measuring until the end of every Penis Enlargement month. Fluctuations will be less apparent too.

Back
Top Bottom