ADF

Registered
Hello MoS Brothers,
My only blood brother and I just got back, from a call visit to see my 93 year old Mom in her nursing home. She has had problems lately and they called us and told us to come over cuz she was not being responsive. When we got there however, she was sitting up and alert enough to cary on a normal conversation.......thank God.

The problem was that she was compacted and needed a procedure which they did just before they called, when she was still not responsive. My brother and I stayed a while and had a good visit with her after all. The place where she is now is a really nice facility, clean and professional, but my brother and I still worry about her care there since they should have un-compacted her a lot sooner. She had not had a bowl movement in over 2 weeks so all that was backed up in her and was Poissening her and shutting down her whole body and she was close to dying. We will look for another facility for her now.

Now for the PE part. Having this happening in the background of my PE life, does effect me both emotionally and mentally. So that in turn effects my PE quality at this stage in my routines. I could not jelq today cuz my brother called and said, 'be there in 10 minutes to pick you up', and this has been happening a lot lately and with other things my brother needs me to help him with, is taking time from my usual PE routine. I don't like breaking up my routine and spreading it all out over the whole day. I prefer doing it all in the morning and then do my jelqing in the late afternoon and in the evening I put on the UJW for an hour just before bed time. I will do Uncle Jim tonight but it's to late to jelq since I am exhausted already from the visit to Moms and the long drive to and from there. On top of all this, I am bipolar 1, so that just adds to the mental and emotional states I am going thru over this.

My Mom is stuff and used to drive logging trucks up in Oregon back in the 30's and 40's, so I know she'll be around a little longer God willing. Below is a pic of Mom sitting on my Harley about 5 years ago.

View attachment 29277

Attachments

• PIC00041_2.jpg
    PIC00041_2.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 10
I wish the best for your mom and your family ADF. Spend as much time with her as possible and put PE on hold for now if need be. We are always here to support you either way. GOD bless.

LIGHTNING;601869 said:
I wish the best for your mom and your family ADF. Spend as much time with her as possible and put PE on hold for now if need be. We are always here to support you either way. GOD bless.
Thank you LIGHTNING, Support from the Brotherhood is a MoS one of a kind Forum, that's another reason to love it here.:)

The Brotherhood is here for you in every way, not just in PE. Cherish the time you have with your Mother now and use every moment you can to be with her. PE should be put in the background so you can make as much time as you can to spend with her. She looks like a sweet woman and obviously tough as nails. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

doublelongdaddy;601929 said:
The Brotherhood is here for you in every way, not just in PE. Cherish the time you have with your Mother now and use every moment you can to be with her. PE should be put in the background so you can make as much time as you can to spend with her. She looks like a sweet woman and obviously tough as nails. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks Brother DLD for your comment about my Mom. I am 58 physically and 5800 spiritually.;)

ADF it's good you and your bro are moving her to another facility maybe closer to you both?
Oh and blank out that number plate?

8incyclops;602077 said:
ADF it's good you and your bro are moving her to another facility maybe closer to you both?

OH SNAP!!! I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT!! Guessing no one else did you detective lol...should have private messaged him though b/c now everyone knows!!

8incyclops;602130 said:
Everyone already knows how can you miss that?

real question? b/c i wasnt looking at it...is it the fact that nobody said it before you that makes you think everyone saw it? i'm pretty sure if someone did they probably would have told him...

8incyclops;602077 said:

youknowme123321;602100 said:
OH SNAP!!! I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT!! Guessing no one else did you detective lol...should have private messaged him though b/c now everyone knows!!

8incyclops;602130 said:
Everyone already knows how can you miss that?

youknowme123321;602152 said:
real question? b/c i wasnt looking at it...is it the fact that nobody said it before you that makes you think everyone saw it? i'm pretty sure if someone did they probably would have told him...
When I bought my Harley used, I got brand new plates on it, and besides, I'm not worried about my real ID going public as far as my involvement with MoS is concerned. I already have my photo here in profile view and my username here is the Abrev. for my real name too. So I'm not worried about showing my bike plates on this MoS Forum.:)

ADF;602174 said:
When I bought my Harley used, I got brand new plates on it, and besides, I'm not worried about my real ID going public as far as my involvement with MoS is concerned. I already have my photo here in profile view and my username here is the Abrev. for my real name too. So I'm not worried about showing my bike plates on this MoS Forum.:)
The 1956 in the plate is the year I was born.:)

- - - Updated - - -

youknowme123321;602154 said:
ADF - any luck yet finding a new place for your mother?
Not yet!!! Thanks for asking.

ADF;602061 said:
Thanks Brother DLD for your comment about my Mom. I am 58 physically and 5800 spiritually.;)

And all along I thought you were in your twenties:)

doublelongdaddy;602199 said:
And all along I thought you were in your twenties:)
Do I sound/post like I'm immature or do you mean that you asked me my age because you thought I sounded older & mature for a 20 year old? ;)

ADF;602263 said:
Do I sound/post like I'm immature or do you mean that you asked me my age because you thought I sounded older & mature for a 20 year old? ;)

I guess it was your AVATAR that made me think you were younger:)

ADF;602174 said:

thats cool that you can make yourself public...very bad for my business if clients knew i was promoting this. it would just weird them out...scare them off

doublelongdaddy;602268 said:
I guess it was your AVATAR that made me think you were younger:)
The Avatar pic was my second Ol'lady. Lol;) The one I have now maybe hitting the road soon (I hope) and when she does, she will be locked out. We can not live together since I am bipolar it's unfortunately for her that she triggers my manic episodes and my bipolar doc said we have to separate. It will be better for both of us that way since she is a bit nutty and needs time to herself and I'm kinda a loner anyway.:)

youknowme123321;602283 said:
thats cool that you can make yourself public...very bad for my business if clients knew i was promoting this. it would just weird them out...scare them off
A big Penis or someone with a big penis shouldn't have to scare people off. You would think it should be the opposite.

ADF;602345 said:
The Avatar pic was my second Ol'lady. Lol;) The one I have now maybe hitting the road soon (I hope) and when she does, she will be locked out. We can not live together since I am bipolar it's unfortunately for her that she triggers my manic episodes and my bipolar doc said we have to separate. It will be better for both of us that way since she is a bit nutty and needs time to herself and I'm kinda a loner anyway.:)

A big Penis or someone with a big penis shouldn't have to scare people off. You would think it should be the opposite.
i hear ya...in my business of preventative health care better for my business and clients (mostly women) if they didn't know.

youknowme123321;602346 said:
i hear ya...in my business of preventative health care better for my business and clients (mostly women) if they didn't know.

It may benefit their husbands:)

Back
Top Bottom