7 and 1/2 inch penis !

lhj414

Registered
My penis is 7 1/2 inches short lol ... sometimes 7 1/4 short. All jokes aside.
The thing is they say it’s above average size but when I look down at it from a birds eye view fully erect it looks short to me.
Does anyone here with an above average, 7/12 inch, or longer penis feel the same way ?

I am right there with you. I have a 7.25” dick and have never been told I’m small, been told I’m big a couple of times but I think I’m small :/

RR04;n1814972 said:
I am right there with you. I have a 7.25” dick and have never been told I’m small, been told I’m big a couple of times but I think I’m small :/

Man I hear that too had this one chick call me big dick monster all the time and at the time I was a you buck and she was about 5 years older than me I’m thinking she has had to have bigger this was years ago but when I see her now she says the same thing . Once I had a women say I was huge lol . I had sex with her right after I bathmate session so it was a lil thicker no longer tho . Sitting around 5 5/8 to 5 3/4 eg it might have been 6 that night.

the mirror make it look longer I wonder why ? Does it seem that way for you also ?

This is more of a mental thing. I'm now at 9.1 inches fully erect snd i usually hang at around 8.75 during sex and I feel the same way. I

Egghead1;n1814983 said:
This is more of a mental thing. I'm now at 9.1 inches fully erect snd i usually hang at around 8.75 during sex and I feel the same way. I

I'm currently heading to 9 inches length. Please tell me, are you able to go balls deep during sex? How is sex generally?

lhj414;n1814942 said:
My penis is 7 1/2 inches short lol ... sometimes 7 1/4 short. All jokes aside.
The thing is they say it’s above average size but when I look down at it from a birds eye view fully erect it looks short to me.
Does anyone here with an above average, 7/12 inch, or longer penis feel the same way ?

I'm almost 8 inches bone pressed and I feel I'm small though two girls this year told me I have a big penis.

lhj414;n1814982 said:
Man I hear that too had this one chick call me big dick monster all the time and at the time I was a you buck and she was about 5 years older than me I’m thinking she has had to have bigger this was years ago but when I see her now she says the same thing . Once I had a women say I was huge lol . I had sex with her right after I bathmate session so it was a lil thicker no longer tho . Sitting around 5 5/8 to 5 3/4 eg it might have been 6 that night.

the mirror make it look longer I wonder why ? Does it seem that way for you also ?

Mine looks longer both in the mirror and outside the mirror.

I think it's the nature of PE...mentally our brains want to maintain the status quo and when we gain, it tries to revert back to the size that it accepts as 'normal'. As we train our bodies, we also must train our minds...use empirical data-points to prove the reality of the 'new you' and your brain will eventually accept it

Big Schwanz Acht;n1815017 said:
I think it's the nature of PE...mentally our brains want to maintain the status quo and when we gain, it tries to revert back to the size that it accepts as 'normal'. As we train our bodies, we also must train our minds...use empirical data-points to prove the reality of the 'new you' and your brain will eventually accept it

Awesome post Big! The mental piece is so important!

Lord Arctik;n1815119 said:
I hope my mind accepts what my body is producing.

Look into the Mental Penis Enlargement forum and read through some of the articles, there are many articles on body dysmorphic disorder that will really help you mentally see your gains as you make them. It is an issue for many men as we have lived with our size out whole life, changing that ingrained view takes time and a constant positive understanding of the gains you have made. I wrote those articles because I was suffering with this same disorder.

doublelongdaddy;n1815162 said:
Look into the Mental Penis Enlargement forum and read through some of the articles, there are many articles on body dysmorphic disorder that will really help you mentally see your gains as you make them. It is an issue for many men as we have lived with our size out whole life, changing that ingrained view takes time and a constant positive understanding of the gains you have made. I wrote those articles because I was suffering with this same disorder.

I'm still facing this problem. Last night I had sex and right before the sex, I brought out my erect penis and the lady said I have a big penis. I need to accept the fact that I'm huge now.

huge-girth;n1815201 said:
I'm still facing this problem. Last night I had sex and right before the sex, I brought out my erect penis and the lady said I have a big penis. I need to accept the fact that I'm huge now.

The will help you and anyone else with these issues.

doublelongdaddy;n1815250 said:
The will help you and anyone else with these issues.

Thanks for the advice ... I’ll definitely check it out

lhj414;n1815270 said:

There are many articles. I suggest you start with "Is everything what it seems" this is a wonderful exposé on the reality of penis size. There are also many articles on OCD, BDD, and other mental issues that prevent us from fully appreciating the gains we make. As the penis grows the mind needs to grow with it.

lhj414;n1815270 said:

There are many articles. I suggest you start with "Is everything what it seems" this is a wonderful exposé on the reality of penis size. There are also many articles on OCD, BDD, and other mental issues that prevent us from fully appreciating the gains we make. As the penis grows the mind needs to grow with it.

My penis is 7 1/2 inches short LOL ... sometimes 7 1/4 short. All jokes aside.

I feel the same way even at 8.25. But when I stand in front of the mirror my mind is blown away. The mirror is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom