1 long session vs 5x3

Hawse771

Registered
I know the reason for 5x3 and how to avoid fluid retention but let's be honest sometimes its simpler to just get an erection once and leave the pump on for 15 minutes straight (i.e. short on time and multi tasking while listening to a conference call in this crazy WFH environment). Is there any negative effects to performance gains due to fluid retention or just weird physical effects which always fade within a few hours and don't bother me?

I used to do it that way, but at pressures not above 5hg. I think the intent of the 5x3 is so you can run full pressure for 5 minutes at a time. 15 minutes at max pressure is supposedly risky.
I hear you on the strapped for time dilemma, I’m always trying to find ways to make my routine more efficient or perform it in a way I can multitask via devices. Perform my routine passively.

I know the reason for 5x3 and how to avoid fluid retention but let's be honest sometimes its simpler to just get an erection once and leave the pump on for 15 minutes straight (i.e. short on time and multi tasking while listening to a conference call in this crazy WFH environment). Is there any negative effects to performance gains due to fluid retention or just weird physical effects which always fade within a few hours and don't bother me?

The reason 5×5×3 works so well is because you’re switching between the most powerful girth exercise SlowSquashJelq (SSJ) and the pump itself. This combination causes the penis to bring up to an inch or more temporary gain.

The reason 5×5×3 works so well is because you’re switching between the most powerful girth exercise SlowSquashJelq (SSJ) and the pump itself. This combination causes the penis to bring up to an inch or more temporary gain.
Totally understand that but that routine easily takes 40 minutes + when accounting for breaks in between/stretches and isnt so feasible in a world where wife and 4 kids are home constantly now lol. I now have to do pumping and stretches/jelqs separately

Totally understand that but that routine easily takes 40 minutes + when accounting for breaks in between/stretches and isnt so feasible in a world where wife and 4 kids are home constantly now LOL. I now have to do pumping and stretches/jelqs separately

You can always cut it down to a 2×2×3 or some other variation. You can also split the set between two workouts. So customize it to work for your schedule. Once you figure out what’s perfect for you let me check it out. just post it back in this thread.

You can always cut it down to a 2×2×3 or some other variation. You can also split the set between two workouts. So customize it to work for your schedule. Once you figure out what’s perfect for you let me check it out. just post it back in this thread.
This is a good idea. About to go do a full set 5x5x3 since I have a couple hours to myself lol

Reactions: DLD
This is a good idea. About to go do a full set 5x5x3 since I have a couple hours to myself LOL

Let me know how the shorter sessions go as no one’s ever really gave me feedback on that. I’m glad you’re gonna be able to get it all in tonight...It’s Friday I hope you’re going to use it LOL

Yep probably use the BM while in the shower n ssj in the room ...it doesn't really matter how i fucking split them,i want gains...I'd like to spend three months whit that routine...but that would only be for girth.

Want to gain in both length n girth a good length routine coming from you gotta be great that can last up to three months can be great.i only have my hands..no equipment..just the handles of a broken LM
giphy.gif

Yep probably use the BM while in the shower n ssj in the room ...it doesn't really matter how i fucking split them,i want gains...I'd like to spend three months whit that routine...but that would only be for girth.

Want to gain in both length n girth a good length routine coming from you gotta be great that can last up to three months can be great.i only have my hands..no equipment..just the handles of a broken LM
giphy.gif

The one thing that does matter is the superset sequence between the BM and the SSJ. if you’re going to look them up I would go 10 minutes in the Bathmate and then 10 minutes during the SSJ. They need to be closely tied together because this method illuminates much of the errors with straight pumping.

All you need is your hands my brother and a big commitment. What I will do is include power assist stretching which you can do using a pipe or anything like it to keep things fun. Send me an email so we can work on this to guru.dld@gmail.com

The one thing that does matter is the superset sequence between the BM and the SSJ. if you’re going to look them up I would go 10 minutes in the Bathmate and then 10 minutes during the SSJ. They need to be closely tied together because this method illuminates much of the errors with straight pumping.

All you need is your hands my brother and a big commitment. What I will do is include power assist stretching which you can do using a pipe or anything like it to keep things fun. Send me an email so we can work on this to guru.dld@gmail.com

BIG FUCKING COMMITMENT that's right I got to do it,hope i stay healthy..n gotta get a massive cock for obvious reasons

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom