Stretching day at a time

What was the problem? And how did you remedy it?
I was experiencing unbearable pressure at the base when clamping down. To address this, I added extra padding to the chamber using sticky adhesive tape and ensured my warm-up was thorough. I also moved the screws to the front of the chamber (instead of closer to the base) to help relieve the pressure. In addition, I used less wrap on my penis to improve tissue grip, applying at least two feet of wrap plus extra adhesive wrap. I’m currently waiting on the LM handle to arrive so I can resume stretching.

I also moved the chamber closer to mid-shaft as well.

Hope this makes sense 😊
 
It definitely makes sense. And i'm glad you are brave to experiment. And find what works best for you. That's what's most important. I look forward to you getting the handle as this will increase your strength tenfold
 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top