Stretching day at a time

Start Day — October 2, 2026

Measurements before PE 10/01/26
BPEL: 6”
BPFLS: 6.50 “
NBPEL: 4.25”

Measurements 10/04/26
BPEL: 6.25”
BPFLS: 7”

Post Flaccid Stretch 10/04/26
BPFLS: 7.25”

Interval Hanging

10-15 Minute Warm Up MOS-red / Heater

Pre-Stretch - 5 Minute Ball & Lig Hand Stretches

Equipment: Length Master

Weight: 5 lbs

Total time: 20 Minutes

Edging: 20-25 Minutes

Add time: 5 Minutes every 3 weeks

Notes:

- Felt a noticeable stretch at the base of the penis while hanging.

- Reached a post quarter inch bpfls after routine.

- Overall, the session felt like a solid workout.

- Edging felt particularly good after hanging.

- Felt confident and encouraged after completing the first session.
 
Last edited:
@DLD I have a weird question. I started my PE routine yesterday, and this morning I woke up pretty late. I decided to measure my flaccid stretch again, and I’m still elongated to the stretched length post-session from last night. It’s been at least 12 hours since I finished my routine. Is that normal?
 
Last edited:
You are a transitional state. Since you're starting up again, the body is detecting an anomaly that it is trying to compensate for. Tissues will fight back hard to retract and to protect from this anomaly. Give it a bit of time until the body registers it as the new normal again, and the tissues will relax. This goes for all newbies and veterans in PE. It's quite a common occurrence.
 
@DLD I have a weird question. I started my PE routine yesterday, and this morning I woke up pretty late. I decided to measure my flaccid stretch again, and I’m still hitting the same measurement I got after my stretches late last night. It’s been at least 12 hours since I finished my routine. Is that normal?
You mean it's unchanged from your baseline BPFSL, or it's still elongated to the stretched length post-session. The second one is a good sign!
 
Okay, I just finished my hanging routine, and overall the stretch felt really good. I definitely felt some soreness while stretching, which I’m taking as a good sign.

What’s interesting is like I mentioned before, I just hit 7” on my post-flaccid stretch and my BPEL is now 6.25”. This was after about 20 minutes of edging. I’m not sure if the increase is temporary, but I measured the same way I did before.

The last time I measured before starting PE I couldn’t quite reach 6” BPEL, and my flaccid length was around 6.50”.
 
Last edited:
No better feeling than waking up with a sore dick!
I love that so much. Because it's such a reminder of the size we can attain if we continuously put our efforts into gaining. Soreness is a sign of growth, so continue on what you're doing. And let the length and girth happen
 
I just completed another productive day’s work. Right off the bat, I could feel some soreness around the base when hanging the first set. Overall, I nearly reached 7.25 inches flaccid post-stretch, although I wasn’t able to maintain it.

After edging I can reach easily a little over 6.25” bone pressed erect length.

Should I stick with this routine for at least a month, or should I give it 3 months before switching to LM stretches? I was looking over my old post and when I was using the LM I was gaining pretty quickly—especially with my flaccid stretch, which was off the charts less than a month.
 
Last edited:
If you need the additional fatigue, switch to LM. If this allows sufficient fatigueness, stick with this routine just a bit longer until you body thinks it adapts to new stress load. When you switch to the LM, the routine stress loading routine is a bit different.
 
If you need the additional fatigue, switch to LM. If this allows sufficient fatigueness, stick with this routine just a bit longer until you body thinks it adapts to new stress load. When you switch to the LM, the routine stress loading routine is a bit different.

Do you think I should stick with at least a month or 3 months?
 
Do you think I should stick with at least a month or 3 months?

Which ever you sense comfortable and safer based on your body's response. Our suggestion has always been at least month, and if there are good responses from the body, slowly, ever slowly, increase in dynamic intensities. We can't tell how individual body reacts, and we can only base on provided reports. If your reports come back as positive, we will suggest to increase your intensity more, and if negatives are repeorted, we tell you to dial back. Everyone have different issues and results come back differently. This is why there is no such thing as universal program. There are baseline programs, and they must be tweaked constantly to fit each individual.
 
Which ever you sense comfortable and safer based on your body's response. Our suggestion has always been at least month, and if there are good responses from the body, slowly, ever slowly, increase in dynamic intensities. We can't tell how individual body reacts, and we can only base on provided reports. If your reports come back as positive, we will suggest to increase your intensity more, and if negatives are repeorted, we tell you to dial back. Everyone have different issues and results come back differently. This is why there is no such thing as universal program. There are baseline programs, and they must be tweaked constantly to fit each individual.
Sounds good! I’m going to give it a month at least before deciding switching my routine to LM stretches. Overall I’m feeling the fatigue at the base which is common with LM hanging and good sign.

Thanks again 😊
 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top