Hanging day at a time

Day 1 — October 2, 2026

Official Baseline Measurements

- BPEL: 6.00"

- BPFLS: 6.50"

- NBPEL: 4.25"

Warm-Up

- 10-minute warm-up: MOS-Red

Pre-Stretch

- Duration: 5 minutes

Ball & Ligament Stretch

- Up to the left — 1 minute

- Up to the right — 1 minute

- Straight up — 1 minute

- Down to the left — 1 minute

- Down to the right — 1 minute

Hanging

- Equipment: Length Master

- Duration: 20 minutes

- Method: Interval hanging

- Weight: 5 lbs

Edging

- Duration: 20 minutes

#Post-Workout Measurements

- BPFLS: 6.75"

- BPEL: 6.25” Measured after edging with a strong kegel.

#Notes

- Felt a noticeable stretch at the base of the penis while hanging.

- Reached a post quarter inch bpfls after routine.

- Overall, the session felt like a solid workout.

- Edging felt particularly good after hanging.

- Felt confident and encouraged after completing the first session.

Wish me luck!
 
Last edited:
@DLD I have a weird question. I started my PE routine yesterday, and this morning I woke up pretty late. I decided to measure my flaccid stretch again, and I’m still elongated to the stretched length post-session from last night. It’s been at least 12 hours since I finished my routine. Is that normal?
 
Last edited:
You are a transitional state. Since you're starting up again, the body is detecting an anomaly that it is trying to compensate for. Tissues will fight back hard to retract and to protect from this anomaly. Give it a bit of time until the body registers it as the new normal again, and the tissues will relax. This goes for all newbies and veterans in PE. It's quite a common occurrence.
 
@DLD I have a weird question. I started my PE routine yesterday, and this morning I woke up pretty late. I decided to measure my flaccid stretch again, and I’m still hitting the same measurement I got after my stretches late last night. It’s been at least 12 hours since I finished my routine. Is that normal?
You mean it's unchanged from your baseline BPFSL, or it's still elongated to the stretched length post-session. The second one is a good sign!
 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top