9/11--Inside Job?

9/11--Inside Job?

• The government did it.

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Osama Bin Laden planned it.

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • The government did it, but for good reasons.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • The government did not do it, but did gain.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • The government let it happen

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Bush planned it.

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dashdeming;364178 said:
Yep, the governments are beholding to the wealthy elite bankers of the world. This is undisputed and one has to look no further than the US Federal reserve that is no more federal than federal express. They have the US at their mercy as we speak. Look at the history and terrible dealings of the Rothschild family, the Rockefeller family, the Leob family..... the list of these central bankers is long but known and defined. Many countries have been dominated by these jokers and the US is just the latest. Look at the last 400-500 years of Scotland history and see who clearly dominates the land of one half of my ancestors. Do your research guys and get the facts for yourself!!

It's not just the USA, I have studied this for so many hours, and I came to an acknowledgment that most countries follow the lead of investers and bankers which are all directly related or involved with Royalty.

See we are led to believe that Queen, King etc have no power over the world, the reality is, they actually still do, Kings and Queens created the Government back in the day to govern their responsibilities and remove criticism directed towards them..

But this could just be my paranoia, the reality is, the Government in general are basically pawn on a chess board

You would be rather surprised how I know the world works, just dont buy into that theory

REDZULU2003;364362 said:
You would be rather surprised how I know the world works, just dont buy into that theory

I see where you're coming from.

I used to believe everything I was told until one day I did a little research and started to figure out a damn lots of things, things I considered accurate until I took the time and effort to educate myself

to think that bush would do this cruel thing is hard to believe...

but.

false flag operation is nothing new.

and many really big companies in the usa. has way too much to say.

they dictate medicine.

they dictate food.

energy sources.

laws.

drugs.

the more you look into it. the more you will realize that everytime a huge scandale happens. some rich dude in a suit just happened to have something to do with it. and funny enough he just bought a shitload of stocks in the companys who make money of the scandale.

it is not the american goverment that is the problem. they are simply a doll being controlled by strings. rich greedy people are behind it. and they will never need to face their crimes.

Back
Top Bottom